Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date Pubs in Limerick?

• 15-02-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How're ye all.

I'm going on a date friday night and in my six months in the city I've bearly been out so I only know one place. Can anyone recomend a good place to take a girl where we can hear each other on a Friday night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Mass

:D

Try The Savoy Bar, great cocktails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Your age might help narrow things down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 someguy42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭apc

Souths, White House, Tom Collins, George. Paddy Frawleys(If its still called that), The Glen etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭RINO87

+1 for the Savoy Bar, swish cocktails and the place looks impressive.
    The Copper Rooms would be another good option.
    Fantastic setting, the surroundings alone will give you lots to talk about if ye hit a quiet moment or two, looks more impressive too.
    If its a few quiet pints I'd go for Tom Collins, busy enough post work on a friday but quietens off a little after seven. Picks up again later so id go in before 9 for a seat.
    Mickey Martins would be nice early enough on Friday evening tooit doesnt get too loud there til around ten, and if things are going well between you the music will add to the situation!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

People in Limerick actually go on dates? Is this a new phenomenon? I thought it was only something that happened in the movies.

People in Limerick actually go on dates? Is this a new phenomenon? I thought it was only something that happened in the movies.

Ha there was a guy standing in Arthur's Quay on Saturday dressed in his finest threads holding two massive red balloons. Obviously waiting for a date of his. He was getting some amount of abuse from people passing by :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Don't be THAT guy! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

tom collins

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Ha there was a guy standing in Arthur's Quay on Saturday dressed in his finest threads holding two massive red balloons. Obviously waiting for a date of his. He was getting some amount of abuse from people passing by :D

Sad kunts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

http://www.redhenbarlimerick.com/

The mezzanine is a quiet spot.

Sad kunts.

Where did you get the balloons? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Where did you get the balloons? :D

I wasn't in Ireland on Valentines day :cool:

Advertisement