Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Option HELP!!!

Options
  • 16-02-2015 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

So the mocks are next week and we have only really started the option.
    We have not been told how to structure the essay and how long an SRP has to be.
    If anyone could tell me how to structure the essay that would be brilliant :)
    I'm doing Geoecology but I think the structure is the same for all options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭joe14

geoecology theres only a few questions that can be asked,look at the mocks thread and it shows the questions that can come up.
    If i was you I would look at soils,plants and deforestation,also make sure to study 2 biomes.Learn soil in detail because that came up in my mocks.I think its 20 marks for spelling layout etc and no bullet points are allowed to be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

joe14 wrote: »
    geoecology theres only a few questions that can be asked,look at the mocks thread and it shows the questions that can come up.
    Or look at past LC papers from other years! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭joe14

Or look at past LC papers from other years! ;)

Well from the mocks you can see what questions will come up from "the mock thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

joe14 wrote: »
    Well from the mocks you can see what questions will come up from "the mock thread"
    True, but maybe the OP doesn't want hints ... s/he didn't look for any, but asked questions re: structuring answers etc. ;)

Advertisement