Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creed

• 16-02-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭

Been listening to there albums over the weekend. I must say they where pretty good.

Well we ever get a new album from creed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

cena wrote: »
    Been listening to there albums over the weekend. I must say they where pretty good.

Well we ever get a new album from creed?

All that Christian stuff never sat right with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I heard somewhere that the singer is basically bankrupt, I wouldn't think so.

Edit: just looked it up, he claims to be homeless after his divorce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Of their time I think. Some ok songs, but overall, too **American Rawwwk** for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Edit: just looked it up, he claims to be homeless after his divorce

Apparently the police investigated reports he had money stolen from him but he only gave a mobile and they tried to ring him several times, couldn't get a response and so dropped the investigation as they had no leads. I think I wouldn't be surprised to find him on Skid Row with a sign telling us the world is coming to an end.

Wasn't someone doing that in the 'My Sacrifice' video come to think of it?

Advertisement