Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Project

Options
  • 16-02-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am doing Newgrange for my Construction Studies portfolio. It's an architectural heritage project. I have completed making two models, one showing the landscape around the Newgrange at the scale of 1:50,000 plus the details of Newgrange at the scale of 1:5,000 before Christmas. Since it's mid-term break, I want to finish the folder side by the end of the week. I have done the design brief and research but I don't really know how to continue. All I know is that I should use the following headings:

1) Design Brief
    2) Analysis of Brief
    3) Investigation/Research
    4) Developments of ideas of how to construct models
    5) Solution/Working Drawing/Cutting List
    6) Realisation/ Project Procedure
    7) Evaluation/Conculusion (What should I say on this one?)
    8) Experiments (Should they be relevant to my projects or should they be independent?)

If I gave the wrong order, could you please tell me the correct order? Also can you please tell me what to do with chapters 7 and 8.

Thank you!

Advertisement