Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its4women cancellation help

Options
  • 16-02-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Sorry for long post -I found at renewal te its4women were way cheaper then the rest and ignored my gut instinct which was screaming no. Anyway I paid the deposit over the Internet and they sent me a request for documents. I sent these documents and then they asked for them again??? I rang them and was on hold for 25 minutes so hung up. I then emailed them to say I had sent the documents in to them. They then sent me my insurance cert. I got 3 letters from close premium finance giving the dates the premiums would come out monthly by direct debit and they were different starting dates. I decided to cancel as they seem like a terrible business to deal with and I should have stuck with the AA. Rang its4women and of course I couldn't get through then rang the finance company who told me to call its4women :) so I've sent my cert and a written note explaining I want to cancel insurance with its4women with immediate effect. I since spoke with my brother who thinks I should get some of the deposit back. How likely is this???,

Advertisement