Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Made online

Options
  • 16-02-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey,

Maybe posting in incorrect thread and forgive me as I'm not a regular user. I am looking for a few custom made air fresheners for our GAA club. About 20 to start with and then few more after. Majority of sites need min qty of >100. Anybody able to recommend a site that does quirky accessories such as car air fresheners and other items that might be of benefit. eg. a local club got customised dart flights for their fundraising darts events.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭MentalMario

DoubleR wrote: »
    Hey,

Maybe posting in incorrect thread and forgive me as I'm not a regular user. I am looking for a few custom made air fresheners for our GAA club. About 20 to start with and then few more after. Majority of sites need min qty of >100. Anybody able to recommend a site that does quirky accessories such as car air fresheners and other items that might be of benefit. eg. a local club got customised dart flights for their fundraising darts events.

Due to the time involved in designing/printing stuff like that, I'd say you'd be struggling to get anybody to do less than 100...for a decent price anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DoubleR

Thanks for response. I was sort of hoping to be able to design myself online as I have done with golf tees and items in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

Sounds like the kind of thing that ArtsCow would surely have, but I can't find anything from a quick search on their site.

Advertisement