Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Football aka Foosball

Options
  • 16-02-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi
    Just letting people there is a weekly Foosball session in a city center bar.
    I can not give out details of the venue because my last post was removed because i gave the venue name and a link to a Facebook page for the Irish Foosball Associations page.
    The is usually around 10 - 15 people turn up and have some fun games.
    Players skills range from beginner to international players and we welcome people to come along and have some fun.
    If your interested in a few games and want to know more well you can message me or hopefully the Mods will let me name the venue and post a link to the Facebook page.
    Hope to see you there someday
    Stormin Norm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Stormin Norm

Just wondering if the moderators of this page can move my thread to the sports section if possible. Believe it or not it is a recognized sport in some countrys just not ours yet.
    Also I would be grateful if i can name the venue and time of our meet up if possible.
    If i was allowed to post some links you might see what I'm talking about.
    Heres hoping :)
    Stormin Norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lchang

Please PM me the venue name and the links to the Irish association!

Hi
    You can play against the best players in the country at the Globe Bar every Wednesday night from 8pm. The Facebook page is ....... All Ireland Foosball Association
    We do have all levels of players to play against from Pro to the not so experienced. Everyone is made to feel welcome and have a few games.
    So Wednesday night, Globe Bar after 8pm.
    Hope to see you there.
    Norm.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Hi You can play against the best players in the country at the Globe Bar every Wednesday night from 8pm. The Facebook page is ....... All Ireland Foosball Association We do have all levels of players to play against from Pro to the not so experienced. Everyone is made to feel welcome and have a few games. So Wednesday night, Globe Bar after 8pm. Hope to see you there. Norm.

Is this still running Norm?

Unfortunately its not there anymore.

Covid ruined so many things!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement