Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outreach Workshops for Secondary Students

• 16-02-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is being posted in the right thread, but I just have a quick question about Outreach programmes.

Are there any outreach programmes available to secondary schools for mental health for young people? Who runs them?

Basically, I think it's really important and I'd like to try and set one up if there isn't one already. I have experience in Education and Exam Outreach, but I was just wondering if any teachers on here would have more info, as there's very little online!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Queenalocin

If you contact your local mental health awareness group, mental health.ie, they should have information about courses for students and also run 'train the trainer' courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cailin_donn

Great I'll look them up, thanks!

Advertisement