Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend estate agent D6/D6W area

Options
  • 16-02-2015 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for an estate agent to sell a house in the D6/D6W area. Thinking along the lines of the Terenure offices of Sherry Fitz, DNG, Lisney or Gunne.

There's a thread from 2009 (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63320908) but a lot of things have changed since then, including staff in some of the local offices.

Things like feedback on viewings, professionalism when dealing with the buyer and seller and the ability to price the property accurately rather than overpricing and then reducing the price are important to me.

If you've bought or sold with one of the big EAs based in Terenure I'd appreciate your feedback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mr_seer

I'm looking for recommendations for an estate agent to sell a house in the D6/D6W area. Thinking along the lines of the Terenure offices of Sherry Fitz, DNG, Lisney or Gunne.

There's a thread from 2009 (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63320908) but a lot of things have changed since then, including staff in some of the local offices.

Things like feedback on viewings, professionalism when dealing with the buyer and seller and the ability to price the property accurately rather than overpricing and then reducing the price are important to me.

If you've bought or sold with one of the big EAs based in Terenure I'd appreciate your feedback

Anyone except Castle... I would go with Sherry. They are expensive but probably worth it as they keep good databases of potential buyers and put the effort into the sale from my experience. Slightly different area though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Please send any recommendations via pm. I do not want this thread to descend into a name & shame thread.

Advertisement