Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dicey's Still doing €2 a drink on Fridays?

Options
  • 16-02-2015 10:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭

We're heading out from the job on Friday, lots of people leaving :( But we're giving them a good send off.

Apparently Dicey's have been doing 2 quid a drink up to 10pm for the past few weeks

Anyone know if its on again this Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

1964887_788368744551674_8752699245856856568_n.jpg?oh=9c4601f5091c5047dfa2ca8358e91fb7&oe=55863DE4&__gda__=1430916313_fae36745a7e961ca62f4239aa9fa30e9

For as long as I can remember (2-3 years) it's always been €2 quid up till around 9 or 10pm on a Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Has the health minister been informed about these prices?

Oh, wait, it's a publican.

Fire away, chaps!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Is this Dicey's on Harcourt street?
    Also, does anyone know of anywhere else in the city centre doing similar deals?

I've an American friend coming over in a couple of weeks, and he's on a budget. I am too, so it would be nice to get out for a few pints without him being broke for the rest of his trip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Terry wrote: »
    Is this Dicey's on Harcourt street?
    Also, does anyone know of anywhere else in the city centre doing similar deals?

I've an American friend coming over in a couple of weeks, and he's on a budget. I am too, so it would be nice to get out for a few pints without him being broke for the rest of his trip.

Thats the one.

Not sure about elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Sounds good - do Diceys stock a good range of beers? i.e. anything other than Miller, Carlsberg, etc.?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Terry wrote: »
    Wetherspoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

What types of beer is €2 in Diceys? I was there about 6 years ago and they "ran out" of anything drinkable really early and the only cheap one they had was that Desperado shíte.

Advertisement