Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM Sten Gearbox Internals

Options
  • 17-02-2015 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be getting an AGM Sten, and I want to make it a project gun that I'm going to upgrade the heck out of it until it's a beast in the body of an old drain pipe.

I know it's a modified Version 7 Gearbox, and I've managed to sort out what kind of parts I can replace most of the internals of it with.

The main problem I'm having is with the air nozzle, tappet plate and the cylinder head. I can't seem to find a definitive answer as to what they are. I've heard that they're proprietary, that they're standard, and everything in between.

I would appreciate it if anyone with one of these could help clarify the situation. I know I'm going to make a master-list of what's what when I get it, but I would like to avoid wasting money on ill-fitting parts if I can by asking here.

Anyone have any info that could help?

Advertisement