Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New EDC bag

Options
  • 17-02-2015 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭

I've been using the maxpedition pygmy falcon 18l backpack as my EDC bag for a good few years now and love it but find it's a little small in summer time when I add a fleece or jacket to it so I'm on the hunt for a new slightly bigger bag . I was looking at the hazard 4 evac rocket and plan b packs but their only 20l or 17l which is too small for my needs . I also don't want to go too big with a pack because I'd end up trying to fill it . So I'm looking for suggestions on packs around the 25l to 30l range

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

I ended up picking up a highlander protec 25l pack on eBay for 40 Euro fantastic bag all my EDC gear fits in the outside pockets which leaves the internal one for jacket and basic shopping if your looking for a cheap pack that's bullet proof I highly recommend them they are available in all sizes from15l to 88l

Advertisement