Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Car policies

Options
  • 17-02-2015 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have a car which I drive to work each day, husband has jeep necessary for farming, his elderly mother cannot get up into jeep therefore he needs a cheap to buy/ run/insure little car to transport her to & from hospital appointments etc
    With Liberty can I insure my car using my own 4 years no claim bonus and also insure a second car using my claims free driving as a named driver on my husbands policy. Also does it matter who is the owner of respective vehicles?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi EllaCorr,

Can you PM your details and I will arrange for a member of our sales team to give you a call to discuss your queries and provide a quotation.

Cathy
    EllaCorr wrote: »
    I have a car which I drive to work each day, husband has jeep necessary for farming, his elderly mother cannot get up into jeep therefore he needs a cheap to buy/ run/insure little car to transport her to & from hospital appointments etc
    With Liberty can I insure my car using my own 4 years no claim bonus and also insure a second car using my claims free driving as a named driver on my husbands policy. Also does it matter who is the owner of respective vehicles?

Advertisement