Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids cinema

Options
  • 17-02-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before. I am looking for a cinema kids club where the lights aren't turned down fully. Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

glineli wrote: »
    Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before. I am looking for a cinema kids club where the lights aren't turned down fully. Anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Haven't heard of one. The only thing that might come close are the sensory friendly screenings organised by Galway Autism Partnership: http://www.galwayautismpartnership.com/sensory-cinema/

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bing_IRL

EYE Cinema - EYE Scream

Every second wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Bing_IRL wrote: »
    EYE Cinema - EYE Scream

Every second wednesday
    The Eye Scream is for parents and tiny babies- the films shown are adult films so it's not a kids club.
    The sensory friendly showings for the autism partnership at Eye would be your best bet I think.

Advertisement