Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pancakes today

Options
  • 17-02-2015 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Anywhere nice to get served some pancakes for lunch in the city centre today? Ideally around St Stephen's Green.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Lemon on Dawson St.
    Think they've a branch near exchequer st too?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭otterj

making my own but just realized i dont have a weighing scale... how much flour would a pint glass hold?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Another thumbs up for Lemon - the queue will be down the street though I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

otterj wrote: »
    making my own but just realized i dont have a weighing scale... how much flour would a pint glass hold?

Maybe you could google an American recipe that uses cups. Then you can use a tea cup to measure stuff. As long as you use the same cup for all the ingredients they'll be in the right rati, just not the exact quantity the recipe says.

Yeah one cup = 125 grms ..apparently

• Advertisement

ah Ill just go to tiger see if they have any cheap weighing scales

Advertisement