Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Acupuncture

Options
  • 17-02-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi, I'm looking for feedback on where to study Acupuncture. There's no reviews anywhere that I can find. I live in the south of the country so Cork would suit. There is a college there called the College of Oriental Medicine which offer a Diploma in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine where you can qualify in Acupuncture, Herbs and Tuina. I'd be interested to hear any feedback on this college.
    The Acupuncture Foundation is another college I have been looking at but is a few hours drive from me and would mean an overnight stay each weekend.
    I intend going to open days but I'd like some feedback from people who have come out the other end of the course and are now practicing.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I am not trying to troll you. Promise.
    But this is the Health Sciences Education forum. I don't know if acupuncture is entirely appropriate to be talking about here.

Advertisement