Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera (GoPro) repair Dublin

• 17-02-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but feel free to move if required.

I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Black ed. bought in the states, no receipt etc. so cannot return.

There is a few problems with it like randomly stopping + turning off, not reading SD card at random times etc.
    I've done all the firmware upgrades and anything I can find online that might fix it and while I have resolved 1 or 2 of the issues it is still essentially not fit for purpose.

Can anyone recommend anywhere or anyone that may be able to help resolve the issues on the camera?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

phanley wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but feel free to move if required.

I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Black ed. bought in the states, no receipt etc. so cannot return.

There is a few problems with it like randomly stopping + turning off, not reading SD card at random times etc.
    I've done all the firmware upgrades and anything I can find online that might fix it and while I have resolved 1 or 2 of the issues it is still essentially not fit for purpose.

Can anyone recommend anywhere or anyone that may be able to help resolve the issues on the camera?

Thanks!

Have you tried getting a new battery and have you contacted GoPro?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 phanley

Rew wrote: »
    Have you tried getting a new battery and have you contacted GoPro?

Tried my house mates battery which works perfectly in his (same model) and I have contacted gorpo but without the receipt they wont do anything :(

Advertisement