Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donagh Lynch Memorial 18 Feb 2015 - Raheny, Dublin 5

Options
  • 17-02-2015 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow night there's a 2-mile race with a difference in Raheny.
    It's the Donagh Lynch Memorial Race (in memory of a club member).
    You guess your time before the race, it's written down at registration, and whoever gets closest to their predicted time wins. (You race without a watch, obviously).
    Race starts at 8pm with registration at 7.15pm at the clubhouse. €7. Refreshments and prizes in clubhouse after. Runners are advised to wear hi-vis or bright clothing. This event to open to everyone; non club members welcome.

http://www.rahenyshamrock.ie/about-us/clubhouse-location

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Sorry - I can't edit the thread title. I should have included location in it (Raheny, Dublin 5)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

HelenAnne wrote: »
    Sorry - I can't edit the thread title. I should have included location in it (Raheny, Dublin 5)

Well done on winning the women's race Helen... Just catching up on the result now...

Advertisement