Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High arch

Options
  • 17-02-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for running shoes for a high arch and my feet roll towards the outer edge as opposed to inwards. Can anybody recommend some good shoes based on their own experience?, I'd like to get them in dark colours ( black\white , black\silver ) if possible also, I'm not into the crazy colours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Seanachai wrote: »
    I'm looking for running shoes for a high arch and my feet roll towards the outer edge as opposed to inwards. Can anybody recommend some good shoes based on their own experience?, I'd like to get them in dark colours ( black\white , black\silver ) if possible also, I'm not into the crazy colours.

Go to amphibian king, they will sort u out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Go to amphibian king, they will sort u out.

They probably will in the shop alright, I might swing up to the Ashtown branch on Sat. Their email service isn't great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

They probably will in the shop alright, I might swing up to the Ashtown branch on Sat. Their email service isn't great though.

Just ring them and make an appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Ashtown is now 'The Run Hub@ so if you are using @amphibianking.ie the email won't be getting through.

Best to give the stores a call if you are looking advice or help.

Advertisement