Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value Reward plan

Options
  • 17-02-2015 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I notice that my Value Reward plan ended last September. Could you tell me what discounts are available to me now as an existing customer.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi chasm,

Thanks for getting in touch, and thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland price-plans.

Are you an electricity customer or electricity + gas (dual fuel)?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Hi chasm,

Thanks for getting in touch, and thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland price-plans.

Are you an electricity customer or electricity + gas (dual fuel)?

Regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,

I am an electricity customer.

Hi again chasm,

Our Sales team would have information regarding electricity only. If you like, I can ask them to give you a callback - just private message me your Electric Ireland account number, name and the best telephone number/time to contact you at. I would not be able to say when they can get back to you, but if you would prefer to contact them, their number is 1850 30 50 90 and lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday/6pm Saturdays.

If you are registered for a Gas Networks Ireland (the national gas pipeline for all suppliers, except bottled gas providers) supply and switch it to Electric Ireland, you could avail of a 13% discount on electricity units, and a 9% discount on gas units (direct debit mandatory) plus a further 2% discount on each for having online billing (instead of paper billing).
    Alternatively, the Electric Ireland/Nest smart thermostat offer of the Nest and its installation at no cost, can also be availed of by customers who have electricity with Electric Ireland and carry out the switch of gas supply to Electric Ireland also.
    Otherwise, the Nest thermostat and installation can be availed of for €99 (74% discount).

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Hi again chasm,

Our Sales team would have information regarding electricity only. If you like, I can ask them to give you a callback - just private message me your Electric Ireland account number, name and the best telephone number/time to contact you at. I would not be able to say when they can get back to you, but if you would prefer to contact them, their number is 1850 30 50 90 and lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday/6pm Saturdays.

If you are registered for a Gas Networks Ireland (the national gas pipeline for all suppliers, except bottled gas providers) supply and switch it to Electric Ireland, you could avail of a 13% discount on electricity units, and a 9% discount on gas units (direct debit mandatory) plus a further 2% discount on each for having online billing (instead of paper billing).
    Alternatively, the Electric Ireland/Nest smart thermostat offer of the Nest and its installation at no cost, can also be availed of by customers who have electricity with Electric Ireland and carry out the switch of gas supply to Electric Ireland also.

Kind regards,
    Una
    I do not have any gas supply. Am home now so will have a look at the price plans myself and compare them to the other providers.
    Thanks

Hi again chasm,

Thanks for letting us know. And our Sales team would also have the most detailed information. If you would like a callback, do let me or any of the reps here know.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement