Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography Collaboration

Options
  • 17-02-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone the names Rachel, I am a 3rd year photography student in Dublin looking to collaborate with a female gym goer.
    I am doing an investigative project which centers around what seems to be a fitness boom in which clothes shops, and health and fitness apps seem to be a catalyst to this new interest.

I would love to sit down and possibly just have a chat and see what kind of routine you have and how you got into going to the gym and how you fit exercise into your daily routine.

It is a personal interest also as I am trying to get into shape and I have started running again. It has however been brought on by the images which flood my Instagram feed of amazing toned bodies.

This photography project would also benefit you as I am more than willing to give you the images of course free of charge. I drive so I would accommodate to you and where your gym is. If you are interested in collaborating with me and getting a few professional photographs taken of you and your progress I would so much so appreciate it. I will not be selling anything or making money from this it is purely for educational purposes as part of my college course in DIT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

RachelM91 wrote: »
    Hey everyone the names Rachel, I am a 3rd year photography student in Dublin looking to collaborate with a female gym goer.
    I am doing an investigative project which centers around what seems to be a fitness boom in which clothes shops, and health and fitness apps seem to be a catalyst to this new interest.

I would love to sit down and possibly just have a chat and see what kind of routine you have and how you got into going to the gym and how you fit exercise into your daily routine.

It is a personal interest also as I am trying to get into shape and I have started running again. It has however been brought on by the images which flood my Instagram feed of amazing toned bodies.

This photography project would also benefit you as I am more than willing to give you the images of course free of charge. I drive so I would accommodate to you and where your gym is. If you are interested in collaborating with me and getting a few professional photographs taken of you and your progress I would so much so appreciate it. I will not be selling anything or making money from this it is purely for educational purposes as part of my college course in DIT
    get in touch missus - have a few clients and trainers that could help with this - www.dominic.ie

Advertisement