Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung tablet not charging fully

• 17-02-2015 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Got a samsung galaxy 8.0 tablet before Christmas. Charged fine when I got it and then refused to take charge. Sent it back to manufacturer and got it back a week ago , It worked and now it is not charging properly again. Charging seems to be erratic and now will not go beyond 40 percent. GRRR:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Had a similar problem with a Samsung tablet. Was sent off several times. One guy on the phone said just had to go back 3 times, another said there was no such policy. In the end we were told that the first repair wasn't a repair at all, just a factory reset!
    Samsung refused to acknowledge that it was faulty or to repair satisfactorily. They wouldn't replace it. After 6 months of this back and forth, we were ready to give up.
    Eventually we went on the Samsung Facebook page. Replaced immediately for a bigger one. No argument!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Thanks for that Daisy , am a bit peed off with this one , it hasn't worked for a week since I paid top dollar for it.

I know! It was incredibly frustrating. Try the Facebook page! They did not want a complaint in a public forum.

Do you know which facebook page Daisy , had a look at some but they don't seem to allow me to post.:(

Samsung Ireland. Open your Facebook page and search for it. Then scroll down to write post.

• Advertisement

Didn't mean that to sound bossy! Oops!

Daisy 55 wrote: »
    Didn't mean that to sound bossy! Oops!

You didn't , thanks for your help , have done that and will see what happens.:P

Advertisement