Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dog friendly hotel in Dublin or Galway?

• 17-02-2015 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Baxterly13

Can anyone recommend a dog friendly hotel? TIA :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭fits

galway city?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

fits wrote: »
    galway city?

I think the Ardilaun is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Baxterly13

fits wrote: »
    galway city?

Yeah, any part of Galway really :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Travelodge have five hotels in Dublin - and your pet can stay in the room for I think €20 a night.

ardilaun is, and it's a lovely hotel in itself as well
    the site says you get a welcome doggy pack when you check in with your doggy

http://www.theardilaunhotel.ie/sleep/pet-friendly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Baxterly13

Thanks a mill, will check them out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

The Twelve in Barns just outside of Galway City might suit you! Lovely hotel, good food, pet friendly. http://www.thetwelvehotel.ie/pet-friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

I also vote for The Twelve. They leave out dog treats and a dog bowl for your pooch, There is also a dog groomers beside the place & vet across the road! Beach & barna woods in 2 mins away. It was perfect for us. Only thing is you have to go out past reception to bring them to the toilet...the room is lovely though! It is a suite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Third for The Twelve.

Haven't stayed there with a dog but I totally would! Possibly my favourite hotel ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭husq

hi. please take my recomendation and you wont be dissapointed, renvyle house near clifden, absolutely spectacular and they adore dogs, let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 dollosdog

Ardilaun is great we brought our Jack Russell and it is set up really well to facilitate. The underground car park leads to the dog friendly rooms which have direct access to the gardens. €15 is all they charge and they provide a welcome pack. Location of the hotel is great and the human services are great also ☺️

Advertisement