Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lingerie for See-Through Coral-coloured-Dress

• 17-02-2015 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Okay well I've bought this Beautiful dress in a coral colour. It arrived today and when trying it on I saw under one light that it-is-see-through, but otherwise the dress is lovely & perfect! :eek:

Looking for the best option & thinking along the lines of the following but the colour I cannot seem to find to match/blend under-neath a coral-colour-dress:
    ~ lingerie body-suit
    ~ some type of slip-dress underneath as neither thongs or g-strings quite worked.
    ~ maybe some sort of babydoll-dress?

Any tips/advice/linkies to purchase would be Much Appreciated,
    Many Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 doodlebops2015

A lot depends on the shape and fit of the dress.
    Is it figure hugging, loose and flowy etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Marks and Spencers are normal good for these kind of things. Debenhams are also worth a looks as are BTs. It might be worth bring the dress with you when you go shopping and see what suits under the dress, you then might be able to pick up something similar/cheaper online.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ManofStan

Go Commando. The only thing that can be seen is what's there.

[Moving on to the next thread]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@ManofStan - unless you have a helpful contribution to the thread, then don't post.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Debenhams do a half slip, in both nude and black. I have found them to be a life [face] saver on more than one occasion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Dunnes do a great nude body slip- it's quite tight though so I dunno if you want something like that. You can wear your own bra with it so if you got a nude bra too it'd work- but as I said, depends on if you want something very fitted/spanx-like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

^^^ Thanks so much.

Actually just bought a black slip-dress today that works an absolute treat. Figure-hugging underneath but just works! Far more confident now :o

Normally when I go looking for something this specific it can't be found when needed; but nope, plenty of options around at the mo actually. All sorted now.

Thanks Again,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement