Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so annoyed, cat followed me home

• 18-02-2015 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi me and my little girl she loves loves cats, we're on our way home from our local shop and this little cat starts following us home, my little girl was delighted and do was I, anyways he got to outside our door poor kitty wouldn't come too close looked bit feral so I have him a nice bowl of milk and dome chicken at my doorstep.

anyways the little guy looked happy to be fed and my neighbours next door came out (not really friendly people) and started shouting at the cat to go away, I kept calling the cat back feeding him and my neighbours then left their dogs outside telling it to get the cat, cat ran away thankfully before it came to any harm

how can people be so mean

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I guess you just have to be thankful you got some quality time with a lovely furry buddy! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Just in future, I'd give the little guy water instead of milk. It can be very hard on the cats stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭hagoonabear

really oh I didn't know, hopefully he comes back again so I can do it properly. poor kitty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

Some (a minority of) cats can't handle cows' milk so, it's always advisable to give a strange cat that you're unfamiliar with water or cat milk (wiskas sell this).

The big risk is that with kittens or a malnourished stay milk could cause stomach upset and dehydration very quickly if they've an allergy to it.

That cat sounds stray, not feral as it knows how to interact with people and is seeking out contact.

A feral cat wouldn't come near you.

Advertisement