Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 3 Results

Options
  • 18-02-2015 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Eagles beat Dolphins 28-20.

Game was over at half time when i led 21-3, between losing interest, trying ridiculous passes and Tannehill turning into a passing machine, Dolphins came back into it and even converted an onside kick which led to 4 hail mary attempts that failed.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ Buccs
    1 game a quarter in when the wife plugs out the router (only have BB from one supplier now)

Restarted and its similar, titans can do anything on offense but limit the buccs to 2 FGs deep into the 3rd.. Then the Titans throw a 90 odd yard pick 6.. manage to go 15-12 up after i convert a 2 pointer and the buccs fail which is good as in about 20 seconds they get into FG range.

OT and the Titans have the ball

Titans get to 4th and 9 at midfield, Wright catches and gets the YAC

However then Smith fumbles around the 10 yard line.. Buccs recover and run it back.

He was down :mad: and no option to challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Redskins 17-7

saints got the ball first and worked the way down to the red zone and ingram rushes in from 6 yards out, redskins get the ball and are 3 and out and punt in second qt, saints work away to redzone and brees throws a td pass to rookie hb carpenter from 5yards out, redskins get the ball at 2 minute warning but are 3 and out again, thrid qt no score in it redskins got a drive on but rookie dt mack and le hicks and lolb galette sack rgIII he fumbled and i recovered but booth overturned it knee down so they punt, saints work away but are stopped out of fg range so punt, redskins get a drive going and got a td, penalty against mack gave them a first down but i thought it was offence false start, saints get ball back from onside kick and work away using the clock as redskins burn there timeouts got to 36 yard line and kicked fg as time up,
    saints brees 100 yards, 1td 0ints, 12comps from 16 attempts, redskins rgIII 86 yards, 1td 0 ints, 16comps from 21 attempts,
    saints carpenter 95 yards, ingram 6yards,
    redskins rgIII 29yards, morris 28 yards, thomas 4 yards,
    saints 12 1st downs redskins 9, saints 19:09clock redskins 12:51clock

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns 10 Cardinals 6

A tale of 2 defenses and the Cardinals can count themselves unlucky here as if not for a few wayward throws by the rookie Fender they probably would have came away with the W.
    With about 3 mins left in the game,Browns have the ball on their 20 down by 3,they managed to go down the field and eventually punch it in with Tate to go 10-3 up.
    I think the Cards had a little over a minute and timeouts left to go on a game winning drive,2 bigs completions to TE Niklas brought them inside the Browns half,another pass or two to inside the 30 but then Fender drops back and throws a wobbly one towards Niklas,its picked off by fellow rookie Greene which seals the game.

The Good:
    Calais Campell stood out with 5 sacks

The Bad:
    Both QB's threw 2 picks.

Thought I had saved the picks as highlights but only Manziels its appears
    Peterson pick
    http://xboxclips.com/PerrinV2/ef92dc5e-811f-4386-8145-253f860a5bb0

6 seconds left in the second,Browns try to steal a few yards for better FG range,Cromartie picks it off but Manziel manages to chase him down and push him out if bounds
    http://xboxclips.com/PerrinV2/2946b8d5-1b0a-4962-bee2-3a7a33dfa135

GG Giffney,as mentioned a better day by Fender and you probably would have won it as your D was shutting me down.

Advertisement