Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

war thunder

Options
  • 18-02-2015 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Do you play it much ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

i got into war sim games on xbox360 (COD,il sturmovic,battlestations pacific)
    so thought it was cool to get War thunder for free on PS+ PS4.
    Only played the plane version seems good fun, don't like the controls though why can't left stick 'Up' make nose go down like every other plane game.
    tried to fix in settings seems very confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Morshlac wrote: »
    i got into war sim games on xbox360 (COD,il sturmovic,battlestations pacific)
    so thought it was cool to get War thunder for free on PS+ PS4.
    Only played the plane version seems good fun, don't like the controls though why can't left stick 'Up' make nose go down like every other plane game.
    tried to fix in settings seems very confusing

The games just free, it's not part of ps+.

You can invert the controls in settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

Varik wrote: »

You can invert the controls in settings.

really..will try again so to change it

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Started playing this on the PS4 , great game considering it's free on playstation plus .

Anybody still play it ? I'm rubbish at it .

*be warned if you reply I might ask you follow up questions" how's and whys etc :)

Advertisement