Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting rescue cat outside for the first time

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

I think she was being nosey!

I know, I was wondering if I should call in and say something! Our first girl used to go into lots of apartments before we took her in, once a neighbour found her miaowing under their bed after they'd gone to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭threebagsfull

MrWalsh wrote: »
    it has helped burn off some of her endless energy. So a good result all round!

Yes, that really helped our cat. He destroyed the place and was bouncing off the walls until we let him out. He was scared if he couldn't see us through the windows at first but got used to the territory and now he's fine and much better behaved when indoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭MrWalsh

Yes, that really helped our cat. He destroyed the place and was bouncing off the walls until we let him out. He was scared if he couldn't see us through the windows at first but got used to the territory and now he's fine and much better behaved when indoors.

I felt sorry for her too because its boring being home alone all day.

Until such a time as herself and resident cat can tolerate each other she will only have supervised outdoor access when we are home.

Our hope is that someday herself and Cat 1 will be able to share the cat flap and she will have as much independence as Cat 1.

Advertisement