Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Largest Annual Drop in Smoking since 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Trond wrote: »
    The absolute state of the HSE quote though....

"shows that the comprehensive range of tobacco control measures implemented in Ireland are working".

Not a single mention of e cigarettes :rolleyes:
    What utter incompetent gormless vermin.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

They must be going on tax returns or sale figures, Typical for the dogooders to claim that their measures are proving effective etc etc.

Of course everyone knows its because of under the counter fags and tobacco and more recently ecigs,
    yay, gov has some good news

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Glebee

macker33 wrote: »
    They must be going on tax returns or sale figures, Typical for the dogooders to claim that their measures are proving effective etc etc.

Of course everyone knows its because of under the counter fags and tobacco and more recently ecigs,
    yay, gov has some good news

Has to be based on tax returns. How else could they tell that I am not smoking anymore, nobody's ever asked me and I've never told them. It's all about spin with government and though. Does anybody really believe any figures the HSE giv out anymore.

Advertisement