Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler repair - recommendation

Options
  • 18-02-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi, unfortunate my boiler decided to stop working. Does any one have recommendation for a good repair man in area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Gas or Oil?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Its gas one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Collards

My boiler stopped working last night. I Googled quick response/emergency plumbers and called 2 of the companies advertising themselves as 24/7 + 365. Neither answered their phone. Nor did they call back. Hoping for third time lucky, I called this company: emergencyplumbersdublin dot ie. Not only did they answer the phone, but a plumber had my boiler fixed within 2 hours of making the phone call. I paid a premium because of the day that was in it (€120), but that is to be expected with a last minute call out on a public holiday. It wasn't freezing cold, but cold enough to be uncomfortable. Lack of hot water pretty painful with a toddler too.

I just wanted to let anyone out there with an urgent plumbing issue know that this company actually picks up the phone - even on St. Patrick's Day.

Advertisement