Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is fibre cabinet CLN1_005 likely to be live?

Options
  • 18-02-2015 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Looking at the NGA fibre broadband rollout map on the eircom Wholesale website I see my exchange is live along with some, but not all, of it's cabinets. The cabinet I'm waiting for is CLN1_005 which currently says "Fibre Broadband Cabinet is planned for this location" -- is there any way to find out when this is likely to happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lrishJoe wrote: »
    Looking at the NGA fibre broadband rollout map on the eircom Wholesale website I see my exchange is live along with some, but not all, of it's cabinets. The cabinet I'm waiting for is CLN1_005 which currently says "Fibre Broadband Cabinet is planned for this location" -- is there any way to find out when this is likely to happen?
    Hi Irish joe

There is no official planned launch date for this cabinet however I has contacted efibre operations who have advised me that it will most likely be towards the end of 2015.

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lrishJoe

There is no official planned launch date for this cabinet however I has contacted efibre operations who have advised me that it will most likely be towards the end of 2015.

Thanks very much for the information Alan, have a good weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks very much for the information Alan, have a good weekend.
    You're more than welcome lrishJoe

Hope you have a great weekend too :)

Al

Hi Irish joe

Thanks
    AL

Any chance you could check this again for me Al? No sign of progress on the eircom wholesale website yet for this cabinet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Irish joe

Thanks
    AL

Any chance you could check this again for me Al? No sign of progress on the eircom wholesale website yet for this cabinet.
    Hi IrishJoe, 

I've checked this for you and I'm afraid we have no further update on this as of yet. This cabinet is still within the planning phase so may take some time before you can avail of it. 

The next roll out file is due in a few months time feel free to check back with us then. 

I'm sorry it's not better news :-( 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Hi IrishJoe, 

I've checked this for you and I'm afraid we have no further update on this as of yet. This cabinet is still within the planning phase so may take some time before you can avail of it. 

The next roll out file is due in a few months time feel free to check back with us then. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Is there any planning confirmed for this cabinet yet?  Please and thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi IrishJoe, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Is there any planning confirmed for this cabinet yet?  Please and thanks!
    Hi IrishJoe

A specific date of completion of works and activation for CLN1_005 is not yet agreed and officially the best indication we can offer is that it should be within the next 12 months. I wish I could offer you a more specific time-frame but that's not possible I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement