Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking & Recipes Meet-Up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Bah. Hate living abroad. :(

Promise not to have too much fun plz

There's always Skype! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

kylith wrote: »
    What about one of the Porterhouses, or The Black Sheep or Against the Grain. A good selection of beers to suit anyone, and anyone who'll need food can get some.

They're not a bad shout. Sweetmans is always a good shout for beers too. They're well used to boards beers (and very welcoming and friendly of them), have a few craft beers brewed on site and aren't very pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭emaleth

They're not a bad shout. Sweetmans is always a good shout for beers too. They're well used to boards beers (and very welcoming and friendly of them), have a few craft beers brewed on site and aren't very pricey.

Plus, a twenty second walk from my office, which is of course the overriding concern here :D

emaleth wrote: »
    Plus, a twenty second walk from my office, which is of course the overriding concern here :D

Me too, but shhhhhh you'll give my game away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I'd be up for appearing at it, so long as it didn't clash with a few other things I have coming up. Not fussy if it's food or beers :)

(smuggling chips into the pub in a handbag is still acceptable ye?:pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I've not been there since it was Messrs, but I've heard the beer is good. It's nice and central too so it's easy to get to on public transport.

kylith wrote: »
    I've not been there since it was Messrs, but I've heard the beer is good. It's nice and central too so it's easy to get to on public transport.

It's very handy, which is why we generally default to it for any beers I've been at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I have been a Slacker on setting up the dates poll for this because of February Lazy. I'm going to close this thread up now and I'll set up a new thread with dates to choose from at lunch today!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement