Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2015 **MOD warning in OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

If you know how to set up a US proxy on your computer you can watch amen corner on CBS

It's also on Sky Sports, so no need to go though all that...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Yeah, I hope this tournament is over as a spectacle by sundown. Would really free up my weekend!

I know right! Its very time consuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

He's breaking Golf!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

It's also on Sky Sports, so no need to go though all that...

Well, if people had sky sports where they were they wouldn't be looking at trackers and scoreboards.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

And Tiger opens up with a birdie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

HighLine wrote: »
    And Tiger opens up with a birdie.

Watching this on the tracker is painful!

Well, if people had sky sports where they were they wouldn't be looking at trackers and scoreboards.:)

should have specified:
    http://www1.skysports.com/masters/news/24512/9796228/masters-live-feed-of-amen-corner-available-from-345pm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

I don't know, stranger things have happened.

Stranger things have definitely happened. Will be interesting to see how he reacts to some adversity.

Tiger with a long birdie on 2!

• Advertisement

zuutroy wrote: »

Par it say's?

Tracker is showing a 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭MurDawg

says he made par for me?

Yeah leaderboard says par. Tracker is obv wrong.

MurDawg wrote: »
    says he made par for me?

Had a look, he missed the long birdie put, 4 means four played to there, not a birdie on the shot tracker.

If you click on the 4th shot is say's 23 inches to pin.

Had a look, he missed the long birdie put, 4 means four played to there, not a birdie on the shot tracker.

If you click on the 4th shot is say's 23 inches to pin.

Now it does, but it was showing 'hole score: 4' and last shot '23 ft' for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

jordan goes to 10 hes playing some great stuff so far

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Stop playing so well Speith!!! Give the others a chance

Now it does, but it was showing 'hole score: 4' and last shot '23 ft' for a bit.

Ah, not sure so.

He's 11ft for birdie on the third, after a leftward tee shot and decent pitch.

Eagle for Day on 2nd?

• Advertisement

Tiger missed the Birdie putt on 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Watching this on the tracker is painful!

Went for a long walk.
    not one place showing golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭djr15

Sky showing featured groups and Amen corner from 3/4 o clockish....via the red button.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

This has to be one of the only main sporting events in the world that cant be seen in full on tv. Kinda mindblowing actually that the best players in the world are playing in arguably the world's biggest golf tournament right now and no one is allowed to show it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Peist2007 wrote: »
    This has to be one of the only main sporting events in the world that cant be seen in full on tv. Kinda mindblowing actually that the best players in the world are playing in arguably the world's biggest golf tournament right now and no one is allowed to show it.

The old showbiz mantra - leave them wanting more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭allybhoy

If Spieth keeps playing the way he is, and there is no evidence that hints that he wont, then its going to be a very boring weekend of golf. Only consolation is that I have him backed but id rather see some exciting golf. Fair play to him though, 21 like, serious talent

Woods has hit every green so far. If he could go on a streak and get to -5 today it might be an interesting weekend. Just hoping he places now, think the win is gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

allybhoy wrote: »
    If Spieth keeps playing the way he is, and there is no evidence that hints that he wont, then its going to be a very boring weekend of golf. Only consolation is that I have him backed but id rather see some exciting golf. Fair play to him though, 21 like, serious talent

i think hes going to be a better player than Mclroy i know that probaley wont be popular in here but really have thought it over the last year and this is regardless of wheather he wins this tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

Very lucky for furyk at 12. Landed a foot short, hit the pin and bounced back towards water stopping a foot short

• Advertisement

Check out Walker on the tracker on 5. What's happening?!?

Advertisement