Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2015 **MOD warning in OP**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

Amazed everybody is ignoring Hoffman.

cmon The Hoff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭Degag

Can people please stop complaining about the lack of live coverage. That is the way it is, has been and always will be at Augusta
    Yup, far more annoying than commentator bashing or betting talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

syngindub wrote: »
    cmon The Hoff

Just don't hassle him :pac:

*Get's coat.

Remember the days when RTE2 had the coverage. used to be great

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Remember the days when RTE2 had the coverage. used to be great

But in those days the BBC had far superior, ad-free coverage. Only a madman would have watched it on RTE!

• Advertisement

But in those days the BBC had far superior, ad-free coverage. Only a madman would have watched it on RTE!

benefited those of us with 2 channel's in the bedroom :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Looked forward to the masters for weeks and it was basically over before the second day coverage began on Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Just a thought... could all the bitchers and moaners set up a thread of their own?

Elsewhere, Stenson up to old tricks out there today..
    https://twitter.com/KylePorterCBS/status/586590590231543808

what the hell is "sub air" to harden the greens? how does that work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭SaveOurLyric

Air pumped through pipes to the soil under the greens. Drys them out.
    Harder. Faster. More down a marble staircaser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Can't see Spieth coping with the charge that starts tomorrow.
    The noise around the course from the gallery crying out for birdies and competition will eat away at his lead.

If he still leads tomorrow night by the minimum he will have done well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Big big lead.

Could be too big for the young lad.

Maybe a Rory like fall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

My father just revealed he has a ton on Spieth. He always seems to pick a good one for Masters.

My father just revealed he has a ton on Spieth. He always seems to pick a good one for Masters.
    they'll all be coming out of the woodwork now !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

cash out !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

do the US networks have exclusive coverage up to 8pm then ?

Nobody has live coverage before 3pm Eastern time. It has been explained here about forty times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Solid comeback from Garcia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Anyone finding it a bit boring this evening with Spieth so far in front and already finished?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

So glad to see Tiger play so well, yet again other long hitters dominating...good toury so far

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

McIlroy edging towards the cut line.

• Advertisement

Anyone finding it a bit boring this evening with Spieth so far in front and already finished?

I'm guessing that if Tiger was at -14 you would be drooling and having orgasms.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Mcilroy will be lucky to make the cut if he doesn't get his act together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

First Up wrote: »
    I'm guessing that if Tiger was at -14 you would be drooling and having orgasms.

Spieth is my man this week so I am drooling and having orgasms! I just meant that this evenings coverage is a bit dull. There's no one closer than 9 shots to the leader still playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Works a bit like air conditioning only for its under all the greens in Augusta they been using it for ages its how the get the greens so fast but this year they haven't dried them out as much but I bet tomorrow and Sunday they will and then you will see all the novices dropping shots and the experienced guys hanging on because they know how to play them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Spieth is my man this week so I am drooling and having orgasms! I just meant that this evenings coverage is a bit dull. There's no one closer than 9 shots to the leader still playing.

That because they still have to play their rounds if someone like Casey puts in a good round he could end up near 10 under or better.

Not you then but plenty of others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Speaking of sub-air... anyone get the feeling Tiger was always trying to sway the committee in his post round interview to get them to turn the systems on and dry out these greens?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Rory looks under cooked for this tournament to me. Anyone know what hes schedule is for the coming weeks? think he will click into gear sooner or later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

How could anyone find this boring? Watching Rory struggle is compelling to say the least. And fair focks to Tiger. Some performance after his troubles. He looks back in the zone now too. May make a charge tomorrow even.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,721 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

DJ looking like he could mount a challenge.

Advertisement