Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2015 **MOD warning in OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

is photo above wife.

If so explains all. Delusional .

Gold..............

• Registered Users Posts: 21,149 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ben too? yeuch

He looks great for 85...or 91

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I know its late on a friday night, a long week at work, few beers on board, but less of the Crenshaw and his wife / daughters thanks

Paul Casey only one bogey in 36 holes? Very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Beauty by Phil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Brilliance from phil once again.

Fantastic by Mickelson alright

Followed by a nice chip in from rory. Such a pity he had those stupid dropped shots on 9 and 14.

He's been the wrong side of a few pins today hasnt he?

Some serious thunder in the background as well, is the forecast ok for tomorrow? ?

nice one,

phil back in mix.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

charlieIRL wrote: »
    I know its late on a friday night, a long week at work, few beers on board, but less of the Crenshaw and his wife / daughters thanks

and grandchildren

• Registered Users Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭irishgeo

charlieIRL wrote: »
    He's been the wrong side of a few pins today hasnt he?

Some serious thunder in the background as well, is the forecast ok for tomorrow? ?

rain due in a hour and all night, tomorrow 80F sunny and 7mph wind gusting to 15mph.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭moycullen14

It's late and I've had lots of beer but, holy god, the ads on setanta are beyond surreal. Tracy brothers has got to be the winner. What the .....

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Shame for Shane, looks like he'll miss out by one.

By my calculations we could have a Tiger Sergio pairing tomorrow, that would be interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭xrp

Looking forward to the BBC coverage.

irishgeo wrote: »
    rain due in a hour and all night, tomorrow 80F sunny and 7mph wind gusting to 15mph.

Cheers.

Soft greens tomorrow won't go down well with organisers. Wonder will the firm them up?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Great finish to the round for Rory. Top 10 would be a good, fairly realistic result for him.

Very good back nine from rory. Great recovery after the shocker on the 9th. Needs a 65/ 66 tomorrow and he is well capable of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Think that's 10 sub par rounds in a row for Rory in majors. Think he'll be out with a Bubba tomorrow, they could go low

• Registered Users Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭irishgeo

looking forward to the bbc coverage for a change, moving day tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Think that's 10 sub par rounds in a row for Rory in majors. Think he'll be out with a Bubba tomorrow, they could go low

Absolutely no harm in Rory being out with the defending champ if that is indeed the case. He may not be the most likeable lad on the tour, but he knows his way around the course, brings good energy and Rory could feed off that in a big way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I was saying a few pages back that Rory looked like a man who wanted to miss the cut but fair play to him, from +3 to -2 in the space of a few holes is really excellent. When you consider he hit some really bad shots today to end up with a 71 is miraculous.

I was saying a few pages back that Rory looked like a man who wanted to miss the cut but fair play to him, from +3 to -2 in the space of a few holes is really excellent. When you consider he hit some really bad shots today to end up with a 71 is miraculous.

So. Did you learn anything today about yourself or Rory ?

Nice admittance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

I'd go the other way. When you drive the ball as long and straight as he has been, you should be more than two under

I'd go the other way. When you drive the ball as long and straight as he has been, you should be more than two under

Drive for show and putt for dough!!!

He missed two putts from 2 feet. Just can't make mistakes like that

The strange thing about Rory is his game shift.

He seems to have gears.

The best ever at all sports had this.

But the ones that won most didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

So. Did you learn anything today about yourself or Rory ?

Nice admittance.

I learned a lot about myself. It's been an emotional day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Not sure where all the Rory hype in the build up to this was coming from. On sky they were nearly giving it to him. Only for the fact he hasn't really shown any form to justify this.

Anyway. Bar a total collapse it will be very difficult to see past Spieth here. And so far - not only in this tournament - he doesn't look like the collapsing type.

Happy for Woods. He won't be near winning this I suspect but he must be pleased with a pretty solid showing. I'd say he was nervous enough.

Also some serious clownery in this thread. Strangely enough even from the odd regular. Beer goggles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

There is plenty of golf still to play. That lead is useful, but he may not play like that for the next 36 holes through nerves, loss of form, bad weather.
    The oldies might remember Bobby Clampett in The Open years ago. He led by five at 36 holes, increased it to seven early in the third round, and finished 10th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

It's impossible to see anyone other than Spieth win it from here, I think he'll have learned enough last year to put this one away. One dropped shot in 36 holes is very impressive.

Advertisement