Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Siochana using mind reading technologies to extract information ?

Options
  • 18-02-2015 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I have read that CIA has developed mind reading technology long before for reading the minds of suspects. As per the article there is no need to get in physical contact with the suspects. Brain waves can be read and interpreted using remote computers. Since Ireland is an ally of US they have passeed this technology to Garda Siochana and they are suspected to be using this on their suspects. Any more info on this?

Read more on this on (mod: link removed)

Please link to the specific article, not the website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

ITguru wrote: »
    I have read that CIA has developed mind reading technology long before for reading the minds of suspects. As per the article there is no need to get in physical contact with the suspects. Brain waves can be read and interpreted using remote computers. Since Ireland is an ally of US they have passeed this technology to Garda Siochana and they are suspected to be using this on their suspects. Any more info on this?

Read more on this on (Mod edit to reflect OP link removal - link removed)

Page not found?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

The page is working but it's the front page of a CT website, so you're going to have to include the specific page that you read the article please

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭TestLink

Please google (Mod: site removed, see below post*) You will find the web site

I hope mod would allow this.

No, look.. if you cant provide the direct link to the article i'm locking the thread as it's just an advertisement for that website.

Thread locked: pm me if you find the article, otherwise this will remain closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement