Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA DD

Options
  • 18-02-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I could get more information on the online entry of 'SEPA DD' on my account.  I don't recall signing up to any DD and would like to know where its coming from

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Any idea where I could get more information on the online entry of 'SEPA DD' on my account.  I don't recall signing up to any DD and would like to know where its coming from
    Hi Foxx92,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Please note that the narrative online of a SEPA direct debit will update the following day that it is taken. Once it updates it will change from showing "SEPA DD" to show the name of the company. 

If you are concerned about this payment please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to look into this for you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

Foxx92 wrote: »
    Hi Foxx92,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Please note that the narrative online of a SEPA direct debit will update the following day that it is taken. Once it updates it will change from showing "SEPA DD" to show the name of the company. 

If you are concerned about this payment please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to look into this for you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thanks very much for the reply, very informative.  I'll wait until I see where it's coming from before I become more concerned.

Advertisement