Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FC Schalke 04 vs Real Madrid (RTE 2 and Sky Sports 5) KO: 7:45PM

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i think ronaldo is a lot like luiz in that in general hes not a very good free kick taker but when they do come off there spectacular goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Am not just talkin about the match tonight. He has a lot to his game obviously, but free kicks is not one of his strong points as far as I can see. My guess would be his percentages on free kicks wouldn't be on the high side.

Ya guess I was wrong

According to AS, using statistics expert Mr Chip, Bale scores a free-kick goal in every 9.5 attempts, while Ronaldo only hits the back of the net in every 15.6 free-kicks.

The Spanish paper report Bale’s stats are even better than the one of Juventus’s set-piece expert Andrea Pirlo (10.5 free-kicks per goal) and Lionel Messi (14.1 free-kicks per goal).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,610 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Ya guess I was wrong

According to AS, using statistics expert Mr Chip, Bale scores a free-kick goal in every 9.5 attempts, while Ronaldo only hits the back of the net in every 15.6 free-kicks.

The Spanish paper report Bale’s stats are even better than the one of Juventus’s set-piece expert Andrea Pirlo (10.5 free-kicks per goal) and Lionel Messi (14.1 free-kicks per goal).

Obviously Bale should be taking them so.

Advertisement