Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Croke Park - July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Wait time 13 minutes hmmmm

I'm not even getting that, it's just a timer saying they are experiencing high demand and I'll be redirected to the page as soon as it's available :(

I can't understand how Ticketmaster haven't done something to sort this issue, it's the same story every time there's a popular concert announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

IrishAlice wrote: »
    I'm not even getting that, it's just a timer saying they are experiencing high demand and I'll be redirected to the page as soon as it's available :(

I can't understand how Ticketmaster haven't done something to sort this issue, it's the same story every time there's a popular concert announced.

What can they really do? If they didn't have this, the site would simply crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

IrishAlice wrote: »

Was getting the same message. Now in the queue.

And....breathe...you'll get there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Got 2 standing for the Saturday. No idea how, like winning the feckin lottery. Hope the rest of ye get what you're after. Good luck

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

I got greedy & went for Lower Tier Hogan instead of Best Available, after my big countdown I got told none available . . . grrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

15 minute wait for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Tearin It Up

Went in to check for the fun of it at 9am, they had the second date on sale at the same time. That normally doesn't happen until 15 or 30 minutes after the on sale. Sneaky. Wonder wonder they add a third. Have no interest but just if there's 3, its subject to license. That should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Your wait time is approximately...
    better not be sold out!

Would they be brave to do a 3rd night?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

2 lower cusack happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Lower tier Hogan, section 335 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Went in to check for the fun of it at 9am, they had the second date on sale at the same time. That normally doesn't happen until 15 or 30 minutes after the on sale. Sneaky. Wonder wonder they add a third. Have no interest but just if there's 3, its subject to license. That should be fun.

3 is fine. thjats 4 in total in Croke Park.

with GB thee would have been 7 in one year..

he was a greedy sod..Aiken won't be that silly again

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

They announced yesterday that there was a second date and it was going onsale as well this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Your waiting time

Like the fecking lottery! Urgent need for the girlfriend's 30th

Please be lucky!!

Fuk sake!! Stuck on 15 mins!! Worst ever booking tickets

Pandiani wrote: »
    They announced yesterday that there was a second date and it was going onsale as well this morning.

Ah I didn't know that.

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

thelad95 wrote: »
    Lower tier Hogan, section 335 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best seats in the house, well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

2 standing for Saturday. Booyah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

too late lads? stil approx 15min.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Your waiting time

Like the fecking lottery! Urgent need for the girlfriend's 30th

Please be lucky!!

Just rocketed done to 6 minutes now! Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭dublinjen

Everyone says he's such a nice guy but why does he keep breaking my heart ??

I have better things to be doing than waiting!! Fuk you Ticketmaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

The ticketmaster website is really a joke. This is the second concert I've been caught out for.

Been online since 8.30am, superfast connection. Watching the count down clock tick to 0 and nothing happens. Click refresh so the page reloads and the site goes down with a holding page. Open TM on a different device and the site is down completely. Try and find a phone number and they're all out of date.

Wait time has been 15 mins since 9am. Just jumped to 8 mins wait now.

They really can't handle the traffic on TM for big concernts. The profileration of mobile and hand held devices mean people often have multiple pages open.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

keep trying, people will have multiple people trying and multiple browsers opened, once someone gets them the other people will stop trying or they will close their browsers, then those tickets will go back in the pot!

14 mins wait at 9.18am, not getting hopes up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭dublinjen

mine all went down to 14 and then back up to 15. sobbing

bennyl10 wrote: »
    3 is fine. thjats 4 in total in Croke Park.

with GB thee would have been 7 in one year..

he was a greedy sod..Aiken won't be that silly again

Let's go back to 2009.

1 take that concert - that was fine.

3 U2 concerts - they were sold to subject to license. Because there was an extra concert instead of two.

What I mean by fun, the residents complaining if this goes the same way by selling three.

4 mins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

None available
    Start again!
    Another 15 min wait
    What a JOKE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Thought I was being sneaky having Ticketmaster open on two browsers, but I was logged in on both so when my timer went down to 5 minutes it kicked me of both :( Had to re-open all, and now I'm back to 15 minutes again :(:(

Advertisement