Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Croke Park - July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Went in to check for the fun of it at 9am, they had the second date on sale at the same time. That normally doesn't happen until 15 or 30 minutes after the on sale. Sneaky. Wonder wonder they add a third. Have no interest but just if there's 3, its subject to license. That should be fun.
    all of them are subject to licence, as are any large public concert or gathering anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Think Friday may be gone folks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

ajjmk wrote: »
    Thought I was being sneaky having Ticketmaster open on two browsers, but I was logged in on both so when my timer went down to 5 minutes it kicked me of both :( Had to re-open all, and now I'm back to 15 minutes again :(:(

That's not helping the situation with 2 browsers open!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Tuhula wrote: »
    keep trying, people will have multiple people trying and multiple browsers opened, once someone gets them the other people will stop trying or they will close their browsers, then those tickets will go back in the pot!

Yep. Me, my Dad and my sister all had 5 or 6 tabs open. My Dad got in straight away at 9 o clock, all the other tabs still say 15 minute wait time.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Site is a joke. Gf nearly has 2 got here, anybody know what lower hogan,
    Row j, are like?? I've been to croke park before but never been in the hogan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

STIG83 wrote: »
    That's not helping the situation with 2 browsers open!!

I've learned my lesson!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

bennyl10 wrote: »
    3 is fine. thjats 4 in total in Croke Park.

with GB thee would have been 7 in one year..

he was a greedy sod..Aiken won't be that silly again
    no, 2 is fine, as that's 3 total.
    3 gigs per year have been agreed between residents and the GAA.

another Sheeran gig will make it 4 in Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

ajjmk wrote: »
    Thought I was being sneaky having Ticketmaster open on two browsers, but I was logged in on both so when my timer went down to 5 minutes it kicked me of both :( Had to re-open all, and now I'm back to 15 minutes again :(:(

That happened me with ACDC so I'd learned my lesson!

Only fair I suppose.

Now if they could get all those tickets that are already on donedeal and cancel them and reallocate the numbers I'd be happy.

If I can't get them, least I have The Script to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

2 of us on computers in work and the app.. computers 15 15 8 6 15 15 and other has just been solid 15..

app has barely moved since 9..

chancing both dates.. both mental..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

Got in at 9.25 for Friday only for no tickets to be available. Indeed looks like Friday's tickets are gone going by that!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

-Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for this event
    -Beware of bogus sellers and tour operators
    -Tickets limited to 8 per person

Well then who the f*** orders 8 tickets at a time if you're not a tout

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Site is a joke. Gf nearly has 2 got here, anybody know what lower hogan,
    Row j, are like?? I've been to croke park before but never been in the hogan

Two in the bag, happy days. Hope everybody else gets what they want too. Pure lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

JuanJose wrote: »
    Got in at 9.25 for Friday only for no tickets to be available. Indeed looks like Friday's tickets are gone going by that!

I just got that for saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

I got greedy & went for Lower Tier Hogan instead of Best Available, after my big countdown I got told none available . . . grrrrr

Same thing happened me, back to the start now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

Well that's a balls. I've been a queue since 9:05, Finally got through and it said I've multiple tabs open and kicked me off...I don't/didn't have any other tabs open. :mad:

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Same thing happened me, back to the start now

Same here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

got 2 for saturday.. upper Cusack 702, so will probably see sweet nothing but look we'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

After the second 15 min wait still none available. That was a waste of 35 mins.
    Back to the routine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Saturday gone i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

All gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

got 5 easy enough.

Think Saturday gone lads!! Fuk it anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

All gone?

Looks that way to me.

Small caveat of course...

"FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears."

Would love to know how many tickets they let off this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

well that's a disappointment. Online since before 9 watching that damn time countdown go up and down and back up again and down again, and on and on. Nothing for either night. So so disappointed :(

Brace yourselves for the backlash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Got two for Saturday,Upper hogan stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭awaywithyou

i was in for 2 tickets in lower hogan only for google chrome to die a death and computer then shuit down before i had a chance to pay.....!

im fair sickened...

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

Only singles left for Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

well that's a disappointment. Online since before 9 watching that damn time countdown go up and down and back up again and down again, and on and on. Nothing for either night. So so disappointed :(

Same here, was online watching the countdown on the website and all. Whatever way the system works I don't know but it's a mess.

Advertisement