Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran - Croke Park - July 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Ticketmaster not showing anything for either night, not even singles. But the app gave me 3 upper hogan seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Got two standing for Saturday easily :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

think atm upper is the best you're gonna get..

best available gives you upper.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 scolarda

I had 2 tickets, went to pay and needed to edit the billing address on my card. This brought me to a new screen where I needed to enter the address, and tried to, but it wouldn't let me select a country. The only button on the screen was 'Continue', when I hit that it kept telling me to enter a country. Had no way to get off the page, so pressed Back on my browser, and lost my tickets!!!! So gutted, I lost them cos of Ticketmaster's crappy website!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Same here, was online watching the countdown on the website and all. Whatever way the system works I don't know but it's a mess.

So much for my optimism for your hopes. :(

I was on the TM site way before 9am. The countdown clock on TM went to zero and then....nothing. I ended up having to refresh which led me to the back of the virtual queue I guess meaning I got the "site busy" message.

Which makes me wonder.....what's the point of a countdown clock? :confused:

Lesson learned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got 2 for the Saturday. Lower Hogan block 28, row SS. From the seating chart I know it's pretty much the opposite end of the stadium from the stage but wondering if it is still a decent view?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Football Friend

There are some up on donedeal already if people are interested...:rolleyes:

anyone acvtually be able to shed some light on what the view will be like from cusack 702.. how bad am i talking..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Wasn't there a lad on here that said Ed Sheeran wouldn't sell out Croke Park.... well looks like he sold out two very easily hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

bennyl10 wrote: »
    anyone acvtually be able to shed some light on what the view will be like from cusack 702.. how bad am i talking..

What row?

• Advertisement

Pandiani wrote: »
    What row?

O

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

Loughc wrote: »
    Wasn't there a lad on here that said Ed Sheeran wouldn't sell out Croke Park.... well looks like he sold out two very easily hah!

I think he could probably sell 5 - he has his own fans, and lots of other people who quite like his music, and like him, and would enjoy the concert.

We were not successful in getting tickets for our offspring.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

What a very un-original artist, selling out Croke park twice sounds about right. #feedthesheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

I pressed refresh with about 50 seconds to go on the countdown timer and best tickets I got were lower Davin.....

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

O

15 rows back nearly on line with the stage, wouldn't be a great view for a concert but then I suppose plenty of people would love those tickets right now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

O

Well that'll be 15 rows back then. It's pretty steep up there.

As a life long GAA fan I never take the upper stand; you might as well be on Mars watching the game! For a concert though it should be ok - just don't stand up too quickly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he sold out both nights but wouldn't it be more correct to say that they sold out of the tickets released yesterday/today, rather than having sold all the tickets just yet?

You're right. I'm getting too technical ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

got my tickets yesterday

but are both dates sold out ?

tried to buy more but not sure if ticket master on fritzel

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

got my tickets yesterday

but are both dates sold out ?

tried to buy more but not sure if ticket master on fritzel

Ticketmaster announced on their FB page about ten minutes ago, both gigs are sold out now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Got 3 standing for the Saturday, bit hairy but sure it worked out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Had tickets and card details were up to date. Updated details and tickets were gone. Thought you had a few mins to buy. Load of balls. Will try when tickets are released closer to the time

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

Are tickets for both days now sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

With 160,000 tickets there will be lots floating around on toutless and gumtree the few days before it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Got 2 for upper cusack on the Saturday night using the app - delighted! Nearly had heart failure when realised I'd forgotten to add credit card details in advance but it went ok in the end

timaru89 wrote: »

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

timaru89 wrote: »

Yes about 40 mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Irish people towards Ed Sheeran is like Irish people towards the cricket world cup....we know they are mediocre but there is no way we can be seen not to be wrapped up in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

9ba8cd1de4cbcb3a730629466c1536ac.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

LowOdour wrote: »
    Irish people towards Ed Sheeran is like Irish people towards the cricket world cup....we know they are mediocre but there is no way we can be seen not to be wrapped up in it.

That's original

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,285 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ticketmaster announced on their FB page about ten minutes ago, both gigs are sold out now.

I said that I thought he wouldn't either - clearly I was wrong! :pac:

Advertisement