Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey norman tv cover

Options
  • 19-02-2015 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi I bought a tv in harvey normans and took out cover on it €60 I think. Now my daughter placed a sent ed candle under it and melted it a bit and made a slight track on the screen. I phoned up and the said it is covered but I have to pay €50 for tv and another €60 for insurance should the one policy do for the remaining time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hi I bought a tv in harvey normans and took out cover on it €60 I think. Now my daughter placed a sent ed candle under it and melted it a bit and made a slight track on the screen. I phoned up and the said it is covered but I have to pay €50 for tv and another €60 for insurance should the one policy do for the remaining time

The €50 is the excess is the amount the insurance dosen't cover
    The €60 is insurance on the replacement tv
    It was t insurance on all TVs it was insurance on that particular TV

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭culchie mick

Tigger wrote: »
    The €50 is the excess is the amount the insurance dosen't cover
    The €60 is insurance on the replacement tv
    It was t insurance on all TVs it was insurance on that particular TV

I see cheers

Advertisement