Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helicopter in lusk

Options
  • 19-02-2015 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

WTF is going on in lusk with that helicopter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 naughty1205

Sklarker wrote: »
    WTF is going on in lusk with that helicopter?
    It's reallllly loud and annoying. They have light on also, looking for someone I presume. If that prisoner from Port Laois hadn't been found earlier in Belfast I'd be worried. As it is, I just want to sleep. Sirens now!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DamienKelly

The bloody noise of it. They must be searching for someone around lusk / rush. They need a quieter helicopter
    It's reallllly loud and annoying. They have light on also, looking for someone I presume. If that prisoner from Port Laois hadn't been found earlier in Belfast I'd be worried. As it is, I just want to sleep. Sirens now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

They need Airwolf for a residential situation like this. Nice a quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Saidy_Lady

Think it's stopped for good now. I was losing my mind!! Woke baby too grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Saidy_Lady wrote: »
    Think it's stopped for good now. I was losing my mind!! Woke baby too grrrr

Welcome to Boards:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

I heard Mr Gray was picking up some local young wan

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Whereisgerry?

Mystery solved!

independent.ie/irish-news/man-arrested-after-gang-spotted-on-roof-of-shop-31004864.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

FFS, how many times has that shop been targeted now? Glad someone was caught anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DamienKelly

Delighted to hear someone was caught. Just hope they get locked up. Too many people are getting away with crime in this country.

FFS, how many times has that shop been targeted now? Glad someone was caught anyway.

Advertisement