Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Billy86 wrote: »
    You'll see I've already addressed that in the post you quoted.

I said recently it didn't make sense for boards to be a target, but several posters could not possibly sound any more like a Russian troll if they tried. My money is on 'useful idiot' in this case, but sure people were calling others tinfoil hatters for pointing out Russian trolls on social media and reddit with that "yeah, sure, the Kremlin pay people to post stuff online, rolleyes-go-here" reaction for the last several years, and it turned out to be exactly what they were up to.

But they told Vlad that Boards was a very influential site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Sure Putin is paying him big bucks to spread Putin propaganda on an Irish forum.
    Let them believe it if it makes them happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,876 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Let them believe it if it makes them happy!

Well at least it would be a valid reason :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Discodog wrote: »
    Well at least it would be a valid reason :pac:

Maybe you're not learning from past mistakes? After the Iraqi WMD propaganda, some of us are not willing to believe everything we hear.

You're accusing him of being a Kremlin disinformation agent:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Maybe you're not learning from past mistakes? After the Iraqi WMD propaganda, some of us are not willing to believe everything we hear.

Or rather, being a useful idiot (as the term goes) for Kremlin disinformation agents - due to being willing to believe everything he hears from their propaganda sites that would have you believe The Troubles were a NATO conspiracy and that Ireland as of 2014 is a pro-Nazi state.

But feel free to continue to ignore that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-sid waddell do not post in this thread again. Reason- trolling and being a general dick.

Or rather, being a useful idiot (as the term goes) for Kremlin disinformation agents - due to being willing to believe everything he hears from their propaganda sites that would have you believe The Troubles were a NATO conspiracy and that Ireland as of 2014 is a pro-Nazi state.

But feel free to continue to ignore that.

I never saw posts below on those topics so I can't answer.

The Troubles were a NATO conspiracy and that Ireland as of 2014 is a pro-Nazi state.

I never saw posts below on those topics so I can't answer.

The Troubles were a NATO conspiracy and that Ireland as of 2014 is a pro-Nazi state.
    Scroll back about 15 posts, this is where Elmer is trying to feed his propaganda from.

Scroll back about 15 posts, this is where Elmer is trying to feed his propaganda from.

I did.

I don't see where his said troubles was a Nato conspiracy and Ireland is a pro-nazi state.

I did.

I don't see where his said troubles was a Nato conspiracy and Ireland is a pro-nazi state.
    Post #3,284

I'm still not able to get over how beautifully black those blacks on the front page screenshot are. :pac:

• Advertisement

Post #3,284

I'm still not able to get over how beautifully black those blacks on the front page screenshot are. :pac:

And I don't see anything on there describing what you said? I just see headlines about the Russian Skipral case.

And I don't see anything on there describing what you said? I just see headlines about the Russian Skipral case.
    OK I'll highlight the ones you are looking for.

- GLADIO: GLOBAL - Gangs & Counter Gangs in Europe, Northern Ireland, Iraq, Syria
    - The Nations that Accept Nazism Today

You might need to try a little harder then, especially as Skripal is only named in three of the 50+ headlines quoted post

- GLADIO: GLOBAL - Gangs & Counter Gangs in Europe, Northern Ireland, Iraq, Syria
    - The Nations that Accept Nazism Today

I saw that but he has posted images from Off Guardian a different website.

Gladio story was published by David Icke and the below site is at the very top of the page on Google.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/14/gladio-global-gangs-and-counter-gangs-in-europe-ireland-iraq-and-now-in-syria/

Rep of Ireland is not mentioned in the headline. Northern Ireland only one sentence

The author believes Operation Gladio to be involved in Northern Ireland, this is nonsense and lacking hard evidence. There no explanation gave for this train of thought!

The Nations that Accept Nazism Today
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2017/08/23/nations-that-accept-nazism-today.html

The author is an American author, his not Russian but maybe anti-establishment and anti-Nato. Alex Jones is Anti Nato I don't think his paid by Putin do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The author is an American author, his not Russian but maybe anti-establishment and anti-Nato. Alex Jones is Anti Nato I don't think his paid by Putin do you?

Psst! Don't write like that. You'll give the game away!

That's something else I was getting around to but didn't want to do anothet TLDR post... don't you find it odd that the second story is also on another entirely pro Russian propaganda site? Because it's also on Off Guardian, as pointed out in my post that I've referred back to.

The thing is, Elmer doesn't want to recognise that as the utter nonsense it is, and knowing we're on an Irish forum where every single poster knows that it's nonsense he does not want to argue it which is very uncharacteristic for him as a post. Instead, he just wants to pretend it doesn't exist because to do otherwise would be making a mess of what he's paid to to (if a paid troll) or because it upsets the little bubble he has built for himself as a useful idiot who will believe whatever The Kremlin tells him for what he claims is the simple reason that they don't like Syrian rebels (again my money would be more on the latter).

I'm not sure where you found that Eric Zuesse is American because I wasn't getting anything back about that when I searched for it? Though he did set up a pro-Kremlin propaganda outlet called Russia Insider only a few years back in 2014. And so it should come as no surprise that his article 'The Nations that Accept Nazism Today' also found it's way to Off-Guardian. Because Off-Guardian is a Kremlin propaganda outlet pretending to be "disgruntled ex Guardian readers" in an effort to collect some useful idiots to spread their propaganda for them, and for free.

As for Alex Jones, Christ only knows who pays him to write about child sex slavery colonies on Mars, or pizza parlor pedophile rings, or conspiracy theories over the murder of Seth Rich and attacking his mother, but he definitely gets some of it from Russia Today/RT.

That's something else I was getting around to but didn't want to do anothet TLDR post... don't you find it odd that the second story is also on another entirely pro Russian propaganda site? Because it's also on Off Guardian, as pointed out in my post that I've referred back to.

The thing is, Elmer doesn't want to recognise that as the utter nonsense it is, and knowing we're on an Irish forum where every single poster knows that it's nonsense he does not want to argue it which is very uncharacteristic for him as a post. Instead, he just wants to pretend it doesn't exist because to do otherwise would be making a mess of what he's paid to to (if a paid troll) or because it upsets the little bubble he has built for himself as a useful idiot who will believe whatever The Kremlin tells him for what he claims is the simple reason that they don't like Syrian rebels (again my money would be more on the latter).

I'm not sure where you found that Eric Zuesse is American because I wasn't getting anything back about that when I searched for it? Though he did set up a pro-Kremlin propaganda outlet called Russia Insider only a few years back in 2014. And so it should come as no surprise that his article 'The Nations that Accept Nazism Today' also found it's way to Off-Guardian. Because Off-Guardian is a Kremlin propaganda outlet pretending to be "disgruntled ex Guardian readers" in an effort to collect some useful idiots to spread their propaganda for them, and for free.

As for Alex Jones, Christ only knows who pays him to write about child sex slavery colonies on Mars, or pizza parlor pedophile rings, or conspiracy theories over the murder of Seth Rich and attacking his mother, but he definitely gets some of it from Russia Today/RT.

https://www.amazon.com/Eric-Zuesse/e/B001KC9V7U

CHRIST'S VENTRILOQUISTS: The Event that Created Christianity

Putin Disinformation agent wrote this?
    THEY'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE: The Democratic vs. Republican Economic Records, 1910-2010
    The Democratic and Republican Parties are virtual opposites of each other in their economic records, going back to the earliest period for which economic data were available, around 1910. More than a dozen studies have been done comparing economic growth, unemployment, an average length of unemployment, stock market performance, inflation, federal debt, and other economic indicators, during Democratic and Republican presidencies and congresses, and they all show stunningly better performance when Democrats are in power, than when Republicans are.

Russia Insider was started as an online user-generated movement by a few volunteer contributors. It is based on the concept of citizen journalism and claims that it represents neither government or corporate interests. It has both English and Russian editions, and the English edition is aimed at Western readers. The publication's main goal is to represent an alternative to how Russia is being portrayed in the Western media.

Picture of him right side top side says, American author. Bio you find online.

The Nations that Accept Nazism Today if you read what he said was about a UN vote.

On 21 November 2014, in a vote at the United Nations on a Resolution opposing a resurgence of the racist-fascist ideology (opposing the ideology that’s commonly called «nazism») which Resolution was titled «Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-nazism and other practices that contribute to contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance», 115 nations voted «Yes» to pass the Resolution, 3 voted «No» to reject it, and 55 voted «Abstain»

We did not vote Yes and I not sure why Ireland Abstained?

http://www.un.org/en/ga/third/69/docs/voting_sheets/L56.Rev1.pdf

https://www.amazon.com/Eric-Zuesse/e/B001KC9V7U

CHRIST'S VENTRILOQUISTS: The Event that Created Christianity

Putin Disinformation agent wrote this?
    THEY'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE: The Democratic vs. Republican Economic Records, 1910-2010
    The Democratic and Republican Parties are virtual opposites of each other in their economic records, going back to the earliest period for which economic data were available, around 1910. More than a dozen studies have been done comparing economic growth, unemployment, an average length of unemployment, stock market performance, inflation, federal debt, and other economic indicators, during Democratic and Republican presidencies and congresses, and they all show stunningly better performance when Democrats are in power, than when Republicans are.

Russia Insider was started as an online user-generated movement by a few volunteer contributors. It is based on the concept of citizen journalism and claims that it represents neither government or corporate interests. It has both English and Russian editions, and the English edition is aimed at Western readers. The publication's main goal is to represent an alternative to how Russia is being portrayed in the Western media.

Picture of him right side top side says, American author. Bio you find online.
    The book - maybe, maybe not - it is still sewing division and the Russians play both sides (see: Bernie Bros). They're having more luck with the Republicans though because that's a party that has modeled itself on a cult for several decades now while also openly railing against critical thinking.

Here's the thing - I can't find a bio of him online with these kinds of details, despite looking. He may or may not be an American, but it's pretty telling that one of the first links to come up for 'Eriz Zuesse bio' is him pushing more Russian propaganda.

And the picture I am getting of him on his Amazon page, is this? :confused:
    image.png

Russia Insider by the way, is definitive propaganda - https://russia-insider.com/en

The Nations that Accept Nazism Today if you read what he said was about a UN vote.

On 21 November 2014, in a vote at the United Nations on a Resolution opposing a resurgence of the racist-fascist ideology (opposing the ideology that’s commonly called «nazism») which Resolution was titled «Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-nazism and other practices that contribute to contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, and related intolerance», 115 nations voted «Yes» to pass the Resolution, 3 voted «No» to reject it, and 55 voted «Abstain»

We did not vote Yes and I not sure why Ireland Abstained?

http://www.un.org/en/ga/third/69/docs/voting_sheets/L56.Rev1.pdf
    Yes, and an effort on their part to say we accept Nazism. Which, all of us here in Ireland are aware, is utter bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

They're having more luck with the Republicans though because that's a party that has modeled itself on a cult for several decades now while also openly railing against critical thinking.

Tell me, how many genders is there again?

• Advertisement

2 Scoops wrote: »
    Tell me, how many genders is there again?
    Biscuits and gravy.

How do you discuss anything with a conspiracy theorist who sees a Kremlin plot everywhere. Probably looks under his bed every night, there could be one of Putin's agents hiding there. He knows damn well that no poster gets paid to post on boards.ie. Its trolling and theres no other word for it.
    I made it clear earlier that I won't be discussing anything with a poster who rants and raves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

https://twitter.com/NickGeifman/status/975886001611689985?s=09

Was only suppose to post the clip. Even the pigeons love Vlad

https://twitter.com/NickGeifman/status/975886001611689985?s=09

Was only suppose to post the clip. Even the pigeons love Vlad

Putin time traveller, pigeons saluting mysterious ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

How do you discuss anything with a conspiracy theorist who sees a Kremlin plot everywhere. Probably looks under his bed every night, there could be one of Putin's agents hiding there. He knows damn well that no poster gets paid to post on boards.ie. Its trolling and theres no other word for it.
    I made it clear earlier that I won't be discussing anything with a poster who rants and raves.

Maybe even Vlad himself...the little scamp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Facts are, we caught the UN willfully being deceived many times.
    UK, US are ringleaders in this and misinformation for their own gains.
    Caught, red handed. Lying about babies being thrown out of incubators in order to shape opinion for war.
    Caught lying about WMD's. for the next iraqi war.
    The organisations, politicians and media which carried this have lost a huge amount of currency for any rational, logical person. They are literally unbelievable. If you want the truth you have to digest both western media and alternative media, and try and make up your mind, rather than be guided by the her of independent media, or those who trade in the currency of virtue signalling online. I'm not (and I suggest you do similar) going to look down my snout at people going off script to alternative media.

Facts are, we caught the UN willfully being deceived many times.
    UK, US are ringleaders in this and misinformation for their own gains.
    Caught, red handed. Lying about babies being thrown out of incubators in order to shape opinion for war.
    Caught lying about WMD's. for the next iraqi war.
    The organisations, politicians and media which carried this have lost a huge amount of currency for any rational, logical person. They are literally unbelievable. If you want the truth you have to digest both western media and alternative media, and try and make up your mind, rather than be guided by the her of independent media, or those who trade in the currency of virtue signalling online. I'm not (and I suggest you do similar) going to look down my snout at people going off script to alternative media.
    You could at least have your reply have something to do with the post it is quoting, or the topic of the thread. :confused:

Until then... biscuits and gravy.

If you want the truth you have to digest both western media and alternative media,
    Can't argue with that. If the truth be known I watch and listen to RTE more than any other source. I pay the licence fee so why wouldn't I?
    I just it totally unbalanced in its coverage of Russia and Syria.
    For example: I want to know the names of these "rebel" groups in Syria, why won't RTE actually name them, who they are and what they stand for?
    When Russia is up for discussion its usually some Chatham House "expert" with an agenda. I don't believe everything I hear on RTE and I avoid the Alex Jones stuff on alternative media, no interest whatsoever in what he has to say. Just because I used a certain site to make a point about elections in Russia doesn't mean I believe EVERYTHING thats on that site.
    Actually I was thinking yesterday that a NATO/Northern Ireland thread would be very interesting. Theres a lot of material there such as the "resignation" of Harold Wilson but this is not the place for it and that's for another day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Meanwhile in the leafy suburbs of Moscow .

Two teachers are unmasked as ballot riggers for Vladimir Putin in this shocking video.

Svetlana Kolobaeva and Viktoria Bobrovskaya were caught on camera stuffing ballot boxes with pre-marked voting slips during Sunday’s Russian election.

The 'highly-respected' educators were acting as polling station officials when the fraud took place.

Later, all ballots from the station were nullified because of the abuse, confirmed Irina Konovalova, the chairman of the Moscow Regional Election Commission.

Both women are teachers at school number five in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy. They were banned from future election counts but will keep their teaching jobs.

They were identified amid concern that volunteer election staff all over Russian came under similar pressure to get the “right result” for Putin in their districts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,411 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Gatling wrote: »
    Meanwhile in the leafy suburbs of Moscow .

Two teachers are unmasked as ballot riggers for Vladimir Putin in this shocking video.

Svetlana Kolobaeva and Viktoria Bobrovskaya were caught on camera stuffing ballot boxes with pre-marked voting slips during Sunday’s Russian election.

The 'highly-respected' educators were acting as polling station officials when the fraud took place.

Later, all ballots from the station were nullified because of the abuse, confirmed Irina Konovalova, the chairman of the Moscow Regional Election Commission.

Both women are teachers at school number five in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy. They were banned from future election counts but will keep their teaching jobs.

They were identified amid concern that volunteer election staff all over Russian came under similar pressure to get the “right result” for Putin in their districts.

Fake news. they are shills paid by the US.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement