Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

el diablo wrote: »
    It appears to have been an extremely biased investigation. Guess we'll never find out what actually did happen that day...

Actually it was a very even-handed and thorough investigation. You just don't like the embarrassing findings so have opted for the lame option of claiming bias. Two nations governments think enough of the process and findings to call out Russia on it and apportion blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

cnocbui wrote: »
    Actually it was a very even-handed and thorough investigation.
    Was it? I would be more interested in what the flight recorders disclosed rather than "evidence" from a bloke sitting at home in Leicester.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,411 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Was it? I would be more interested in what the flight recorders disclosed rather than "evidence" from a bloke sitting at home in Leicester.

I thought the investigators were dutch myself. Is leicester now in holland?

I thought the investigators were dutch myself. Is leicester now in holland?
    The flight recorders were sent to the UK which is not one of the countries taking part in the investigation and the UK is not in Holland either!

The flight recorders were sent to the UK which is not one of the countries taking part in the investigation and the UK is not in Holland either!

Ah so the english faked the flight recorder data at the request of the dutch? Do i have that right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Ah so the english faked the flight recorder data at the request of the dutch? Do i have that right?

Don't you get it? It's always a conspiracy against Russia.

With some very impressive sleuthing, they have found a Russian military adviser who likely was very involved in the shooting down of MH17 - one Oleg Vladimirovich Ivannikov:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/how-an-online-purchase-helped-find-the-russian-blamed-for-downing-mh17-20180526-p4zho2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2018/0529/966945-babchenko-ukraine/

Not for the first time, someone who opposes Putin and his regime has been murdered, this time a journalist in exile in Ukraine. Probably just coincidence though.

Or MI5.

Or the CIA

Or the Pastafarians.

The murder of journalists in Ukraine is unfortunately commonplace, they just go unreported but this latest one seems to have propaganda value so is plastered all over the mainstream media.

By the way I'm expecting something "big" soon with the World Cup getting closer. I'm just wondering where Russia will carry out an "atrocity" on the eve of the W.C. ?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Journalists_killed_in_Ukraine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭weisses

The murder of journalists in Ukraine is unfortunately commonplace,

Yeah ... Russia is trying to keep up though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Bill Browder - the anti-corruption campaigner who employed Magnitsky (the anti-corruption lawyer was tortured to death in Russian custody on bull**** charges) has just been released from Spanish custody, after they arrested him on a Russian warrant (more bull**** charges). Thankfully the Interpol head intervened and told the Spanish to ignore the warrant.

Dangerous work being a Putin critic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

"Traitors will kick the bucket."
    - Vladimir Putin.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pity this crowd of savages bought the World Cup.

It should have been in England this year. It would have been great craic, we all could have gone over to it regardless of our fellas not qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Was looking at a 45m high temporary stand this morning. The thing looks like a death trap.

I hope these clowns don't end up killing people over there.

It should have been in England this year. It would have been great craic, we all could have gone over to it regardless of our fellas not qualifying.
    Vladimir Putin’s regional apparatchiks have been accused of turning World Cup sites into modern-day Potemkin villages – a reference to the way tsarist officials allegedly painted scenes on Catherine the Great’s route so that she was unaware of the abject poverty of her peasants.

In addition, Russians are being banned from looking out of the windows of their flats and forbidden to use their balconies during the World Cup.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/966610/world-cup-2018-fifa-latest-news-russia-host-city-Kaliningrad

Go polar bears

Billy86 wrote: »
    "Traitors will kick the bucket."
    - Vladimir Putin.

Well you cannot say he is not a man of his word.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Not for the first time, someone who opposes Putin and his regime has been murdered, this time a journalist in exile in Ukraine. Probably just coincidence though.

I predict the usual - 4 or 5 alternative theories, none of which implicate Russia and a couple of false flag narratives.

Here is another journalist who's death was initially blamed on Putin.
    An independent investigation by journalists which was published as online documentary has revealed severe short-comings in the official investigation and has implicated involvement of the Ukrainian secret service.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Sheremet

Imagine using the Express as a credible source! :o
    Interesting that this thread has been dead but once the propaganda is ramped up the masses are roused from their slumber!
    I saw on BBC News that the police are nowhere to be seen at the scene of the crime so it looks like there won't even be an "official investigation".

Savages ..... An admirer of Herr Goebbels are we?

Yes, it is a pity that the W.C. isn't in England. The English hooligans fans could have great craic attacking Moroccan and Egyptian fans like they attacked Arabs in Marseille during Euro 16.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Or MI5.

Or the CIA

Or the Pastafarians.

Worst political execution ever! :eek:

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1001833619202150401

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Your man who was supposedly killed has just turned up at a press conference

Ukrainians just announced they staged it to expose Russian agents

Boom, next level stuff going on there!

No coincidence, just the usual hoax.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44307611

Weren't the Skripals dead too?
    Your man who was supposedly killed has just turned up at a press conference
    Anything .. and I mean anything is possible in Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

.....I hope these clowns don't end up killing people over there.

Nah, only dissidents, journalists, homosexuals etc.

The Kremlin (and it's outlets) will now play this as "well if this was staged, what else is staged" and "you see, everything is a conspiracy against Russia"

Calling it now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The Kremlin (and it's outlets) will now play this as "well if this was staged, what else is staged" and "you see, everything is a conspiracy against Russia"

Calling it now

100%

Yup ... Russian BUK systems crossing the border and shooting down a boeing 777

Really anything goes there

No coincidence, just the usual hoax.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44307611

Weren't the Skripals dead too?

Meh! Nothing compared with the pigs that fly around the Kremlin and up and down it's corridors.

Not so dead:
    In an extraordinary development, the high-profile critic of the Kremlin appeared live on Ukrainian TV.

The head of Ukraine's security services told reporters the "murder" had been staged after Ukraine learned of a Russian plot to kill the journalist.

Vasyl Hrytsak said the hit was "ordered by Russian security services".

There were gasps and applause as Mr Babchenko entered the room for the press conference on Wednesday. He thanked the Ukrainian security services for saving his life.

The Russian foreign ministry said in a statement it was happy that Mr Babchenko was alive. Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said the staged murder was done for "propagandistic effect", Russia's Interfax news agency reported.
    BBC

• Advertisement

weisses wrote: »
    Yup ... Russian BUK systems crossing the border and shooting down a boeing 777
    Yeah .... and all the evidence can be found on social media!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement