Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

I've never been a part of that website. I just believe all people deserve a homeland where their language, culture and ideals can be preserved. Multiculturalism does not favour the host nation.

Well you should try it you'll fit right in.
    2 years ago the Japanese PM declared japan a homogenous nation and it would 'stay' Japanese. I don't remember hearing any public outcry about it though.

Then you need to read more. Japan is regularly criticized for its racist streak. Oh and coincidentally its another country where the population is collapsing.
    Meanwhile any white person who wants a country where he can live amongst his own people is a neo-nazi/bigot/horrible person

We may both be white but you are not one of my people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

I've never been a part of that website. I just believe all people deserve a homeland where their language, culture and ideals can be preserved. Multiculturalism does not favour the host nation.

2 years ago the Japanese PM declared japan a homogenous nation and it would 'stay' Japanese. I don't remember hearing any public outcry about it though. Meanwhile any white person who wants a country where he can live amongst his own people is a neo-nazi/bigot/horrible person

Japan is an economically doomed country. Their population will collapse to less than 50 million by the century's end. Reason? It's a highly xenophobic place and won't even tolerate letting in culturally similar Koreans and Chinese to bolster their workforce.

• Site Banned Posts: 96 ✭✭engineerbrah

Well you should try it you'll fit right in.

Then you need to read more. Japan is regularly criticized for its racist streak. Oh and coincidentally its another country where the population is collapsing.

We may both be white but you are not one of my people.

It's population may be collapsing but they don't import foreigners to breed out the natives when they are in a demographic struggle like Europe loves to do.

You welcome the latent genocide and displacement of your ethnicity. It is you who is not one of my people. Self preservation is the most natural instinct every breed of species has. Marxism has perverted all laws of nature. Humans like all other animals developed an evolutionary rejection to homosexuality, miscegenation and gender neutrality as a means of survival. All of these principles have been turned upside down within the last 80 years and we are now devolving.

It's population may be collapsing but they don't import foreigners to breed out the natives when they are in a demographic struggle like Europe loves to do.

Exactly, their irrational racism has prevented them from solving what is in truth an existential problem.
    You welcome the latent genocide and displacement of your ethnicity. It is you who is not one of my people. Self preservation is the most natural instinct every breed of species has. Marxism has perverted all laws of nature. Humans like all other animals developed an evolutionary rejection to homosexuality, miscegenation and gender neutrality as a means of survival. All of these principles have been turned upside down within the last 80 years and we are now devolving.

I've rarely seen such a perfect combination of hilarity and hateful bile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

Good to see Fran has a friend at least. A homophobe,anti-semite and xenophobe...

• Advertisement

Exactly, their irrational racism has prevented them from solving what is in truth an existential problem.

I've rarely seen such a perfect combination of hilarity and hateful bile.

So let's say in 100 odd years Ireland becomes 30% African, 30% Arab, 30% Chinese and 10% native irish this is totally acceptable?

And if you compare breeding rates of the fore-mentioned groups the above scenario can easily become a reality. Our forefathers who died for our very existence are turning in their graves at how spineless and PC we have become.

So let's say in 100 odd years Ireland becomes 30% African, 30% Arab, 30% Chinese and 10% native irish this is totally acceptable?

And if you compare breeding rates of the fore-mentioned groups the above scenario can easily become a reality. Our forefathers who died for our existence are turning in their graves at how spineless and PC we have become.

Which forefathers? The ones whose linage was that of English planters? Or the one from America? Come on now name the ones who are spinning?

Which forefathers? The ones whose linage was that of English planters? Or the one from America? Come on now name the ones who are spinning?

Irish and English are of the same stock, it was British monarchy who oppressed us not the general Englishman. You didn't address my question. What's your opinion of us becoming minority in this country?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

There is ample evidence. The only people on Earth denying it are the Russians and their supplicants. Putin is the kingpin a hideously dysfunctional kleptocracy. Russia is so much the worse for him it is scary.

There is ZERO evidence. NONE.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it TRUE so please stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

B_Wayne wrote: »
    Good to see Fran has a friend at least. A homophobe,anti-semite and xenophobe...

MOD

Can you not imply people are racist?

• Advertisement

The anti aircraft missile system came across the Russian border and went back across the following day. Is that enough for you? He supplies the weapons and most of the men too.

It's like an adult giving a loaded gun to a child and when the child kills a few people, saying "nothing to do with me".

Only there is no proof of any missile battery crossing any border and/or crossing back. Now if you're referring to some schoolboy howler of a YouTube clip that shows your fantasy battery driving along some 100 km from the Russian border then you really ought to hold on to your wallet because you're easier to fool than a pisshead in a poker game.

Lucyfur wrote: »

MOD

Can you not imply people are racist?

Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Egginacup wrote: »
    Russia is the 3rd most dangerous place to live. Much of the assassinations are political including the likes of Litvinenko with that case of pilonium poisoning. Honey traps against gay people operate freely in Russia. Scenes of gay people being beaten on streets during Sochi Olympics came out. Then you've got bans on so called gay propaganda, bans on transgender taxi drivers. Him implying that gay people are paedophiles. Political opponents are regularly jailed. Sounds like a lovely chap who wishes Russia to be a free and equal society.

Can you back up ANY of these wild claims?

1. I assume Mr. Wayne is refering to the fact that Russia is one of the most dangerous places in the world to be a journalist: http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/jan/07/where-deadliest-most-dangerous-place-journalists-syria
    2. I take it you haven't watched "Dispatches: Hunted" or heard of neo-Nazis organising "safaris" against LGBT people.
    3. Being transgender is one of the grounds for which a driver could lose their licence, under the guise of "mental disorder".
    4. I'm surprised a Putinbot like yourself hasn't heard of the "homosexual propaganda ban".
    5. Putin has equated homosexuals to paedophiles, most notably prior to the 2014 Winter Olympics when he said homosexuals should "leave children alone".

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He is rumoured to have put the fig in the rig rolls

And if you compare breeding rates of the fore-mentioned groups the above scenario can easily become a reality. Our forefathers who died for our very existence are turning in their graves at how spineless and PC we have become.

I'd say the likes of Dev are probably turning in their graves because we're wriggling out of the iron grip of the Catholic Church.

Have you any figures to back up this fear that non-whites will outnumber whites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Only there is no proof of any missile battery crossing any border and/or crossing back. Now if you're referring to some schoolboy howler of a YouTube clip that shows your fantasy battery driving along some 100 km from the Russian border then you really ought to hold on to your wallet because you're easier to fool than a pisshead in a poker game.

Plenty of evidence. Its blatently obvious to everyone except dyed in the wool hard line brainwashed pro putinistas like yourself who have been pre programmed to deny anything that portrays russia in a negative light.

Grayson wrote: »
    What about Crimea? They did kinda invade and take it over.

Grayson, there was no invasion of Crimea. Now a lot on here will simply ignore facts and continue to make echo chamber statements. These are the facts:

After the illegal coup in Kiev in 2014 that led to the ouster of Viktor Yanukovich and the installation of right wing death squads the people of eastern Ukraine and Crimea refused to accept not only the ouster of someone the elected in a move planned and orchestrated by Washington but they refused to recognise the legitimacy of the illegal junta government.

Not difficult to see any logic there. The Crimeans, who had been part of Russia for 200 hundred years only to be ceded to Ukraine in 1954 decided in overwhelming numbers that they wanted to exercise their right to self-determination in the face of a nazi regime installed in Kiev by the US and one, at that, who refers to them, like Jews, gypsies as "subhuman"

They voted in a referendum to be reunited with Russia, a referendum they weren't afforded when Khrushchev simply gave them away.

Contrary to the usual whining from those who don't know a thing about what's going on, the referendum was completely fair and transparent. Some who can't admit that they have it all wrong even complain that the referendum choices were coercive in that the status quo wasn't an option. The people didn't recognise the nazi junta that seize power in Kiev. Why would they even entertain the thought of having a ballot choice that comprised of a regime commuted to killing them. The choices were simple....go back to the way things were before the nazi coup or return to Russia.

They made their democratic choice and not a shot was fired.

That, Grayson, is not an invasion, that is a populace exercising their right.
    People will still blab that the referendum was conducted at gunpoint, but these people you just can't reach. They might as well be putting their outlook in realm of tarot cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭SeanW

Yurt! wrote: »
    Japan is an economically doomed country. Their population will collapse to less than 50 million by the century's end. Reason? It's a highly xenophobic place and won't even tolerate letting in culturally similar Koreans and Chinese to bolster their workforce.
    It may struggle, but it will still be Japan ...

By the way, the Chinese are taught by their commie government to hate Japan, why would the Japanese allow lots of migrants who hate them?

Come to think of it, why do we?

Egg, it's not standard referendum conditions to have swathes of militants marching through the streets on election day. It wasn't a legal referendum in any sense of the word. God help you if you're a Tatar in Crimea now...
    http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/2014/11/russia-crackdown-crimea-muslims-201411255372460761.html

Is it true 123% of the population of crimea voted in the referendum?

Sounds fair to me!

• Advertisement

I'd say the likes of Dev are probably turning in their graves because we're wriggling out of the iron grip of the Catholic Church.

Have you any figures to back up this fear that non-whites will outnumber whites?

I don't have proof but it's bound to happen. White children are no longer the majority in America which means soon whites overall will lose the majority population share. Europe will follow suit without a doubt. Ethnic Europeans do not breed as many offspring as their African and Arab counterparts. Modern white women have a fertility rate of 1.3. If you round this to an even 1.0 the ethnic group halves in one generation, quarters over two generations. Meanwhile minority groups have larger families - 4 kids at least and quadruples over 2 generations. If Ireland roughly has 4 million native Irish and 200k minorities - in 2 generations it can go to 1 million Irish and 800k 'minorities'. Except they're not really a minority anymore. This is an extreme scenario I admit and it won't happen in 2 generations but we are certainly heading in this direction.

Are they not severely struggling financially?

They are suffering as a result of illegal sanctions placed upon them. US imposed sanctions are the equivalent of the schoolyard dickhead threatening all the smaller kids if they so much as talk to or play football with another kid that [the dickhead] doesn't like.

They are suffering as a result of illegal sanctions placed upon them. US imposed sanctions are the equivalent of the schoolyard dickhead threatening all the smaller kids if they so much as talk to or play football with another kid that [the dickhead] doesn't like.

Nonsense. The Europeans were more than happy to impose them.

Russia is the number 1 author of its own misfortunes.

What about the gay people who suffer in Russia because of Putin's 'gay propaganda' laws? Putin the great who requested that gay people stay away from Russian children during winter olympics......

robindch wrote: »
    I arrived back into Dublin from Kiev late Tuesday night, one year almost to the minute since I arrived back from seeing the Maidan protest first-hand, as well as its descent into mayhem.

In the offchance you're not trolling - and in the happy chance that you get a chance to visit that beautiful city (and fares are very cheap just now) - I suggest you try to avoid saying anything like that to anybody there.

People in Kiev take a dim view indeed of having their country invaded, their citizens murdered and their country cut to pieces by the maniac you appear to admire.

So who's the invader they are talking about?

Have to love how some Russians behave like Ukraine is part of their country and they can do as they please there.

Russia is like a drunkan neighbour who p1isses all over your flowers and asks what are you going to do about it?

I feel sorry for the Ukrainians living next door to such pr1cks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Talking about proof, how about you provide some for that claim you made about the afghan pipeline. You still haven't come up with anything on that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Egg, it's not standard referendum conditions to have swathes of militants marching through the streets on election day. It wasn't a legal referendum in any sense of the word. God help you if you're a Tatar in Crimea now...
    http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/2014/11/russia-crackdown-crimea-muslims-201411255372460761.html

Unfortunately, you are so right: http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/10/07/crimea-enforced-disappearances

I don't have proof but it's bound to happen.
    Excuse me while I go get a sack of salt to take your post with.
    White children are no longer the majority in America which means soon whites overall will lose the majority population share. Europe will follow suit without a doubt. Ethnic Europeans do not breed as many offspring as their African and Arab counterparts. Modern white women have a fertility rate of 1.3. If you round this to an even 1.0 the ethnic group halves in one generation, quarters over two generations. Meanwhile minority groups have larger families - 4 kids at least and quadruples over 2 generations. If Ireland roughly has 4 million native Irish and 200k minorities - in 2 generations it can go to 1 million Irish and 800k 'minorities'. Except they're not really a minority anymore. This is an extreme scenario I admit and it won't happen in 2 generations but we are certainly heading in this direction.

In the USA, fertility rates for non-Hispanic whites are around 1.75, 1.88 for blacks, 1.335 for Native Americans and 2.15 for Hispanics. Non-Hispanic whites may become a minority in the USA some time in the 2040s, but their population doesn't look set to plummet, unlike the likes of Japan or Russia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement