Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Funnily enough, you don't hear much about anti-fascist crackdowns in Putin's Russia. I suppose it wouldn't make sense for him to go after his support base.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Do you mean the democratically elected moderate government after the opposition was banned? The stooges in Kiev call it "lustration laws"

"mongols" where did I hear this before? Oh yes it was Goebbels when he was urging Germans to make a last stand as the Russians were approaching Berlin.
    I see where you're coming from Dr RecordStraight.
    Yes, well spotted, I am an actual Nazi. You got me.

:rolleyes:

Christ, it's like talking to a contrarian toddler. Funny how you don't like it when propaganda is used against you, but you are happy to dish it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

fran17 wrote: »
    This is rather amusing.The argument has always been that the Ukrainian freedom fighters in the east could not have repelled the might of the fascist western Ukrainian government without Russian intervention.However now your maintaining that these same fascists in Kiev are repelling the might of the Russian army without US/western arms and intelligence :pac:

What freedom fighters exactly ?

That's exactly what I'm saying the Ukrainian military and government( now don't get confused with the wanted gangster Viktor Yanukovich and his puppet kremlin government who stole billions of dollars from Ukraine before fleeing to the safety of mother Russia )

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

I'd like to acknowledge the fact ... seeing as this is a Vladimir Putin appreciation thread...that since Putin and the Russians invaded The Ukraine, allegedly, that over 1 million Ukrainians have sought refuge, and are indeed being provided that sanctuary in Russia, the land who have invaded them ... apparently.

So, hats off to Putin and the Russians for protecting and helping over a million people who have actually ran to them after being invaded by them.

It's unique.

Egginacup wrote: »
    I'd like to acknowledge the fact ... seeing as this is a Vladimir Putin appreciation thread...that since Putin and the Russians invaded The Ukraine, allegedly, that over 1 million Ukrainians have sought refuge, and are indeed being provided that sanctuary in Russia, the land who have invaded them ... apparently.

So, hats off to Putin and the Russians for protecting and helping over a million people who have actually ran to them after being invaded by them.

It's unique.

Wonder where these supposed 1 million people went to no refugee camps no temporary shelters .
    Endless convoys
    Medical aid posts

1 million people just up and left went to mother Russia and then ??????

You would think the shills and the kremlin would be all over the media with this but nothing .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

It's unique.

Evidence and links please?

obplayer wrote: »
    Evidence and links please?
    Here's the Russian foreign minister claiming half a million back in July.

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/171988-east-ukraine-negotiating-table/

God knows what imaginary figure they are working from these days, when they aren't assassinating critical journalists and framing opposition figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭pcardin

Yes, well spotted, I am an actual Nazi. You got me.

:rolleyes:

Christ, it's like talking to a contrarian toddler. Funny how you don't like it when propaganda is used against you, but you are happy to dish it out.

Fascist, Nazi, fascist, Nazi...you will never get these words out of vatniki minds. They've been calling anyone else in the world in these words since 1941, using as a label to label everyone who thinks different to themselves. Words they use with passion, words that are stuck in their mongoloid brain fed with 40% alcohol, words that Russian soldiers were shouting at all women they raped on the way to Berlin, all the children they killed. It's pointless to argue with them. Vatnik is vatnik, it goes from one generation to next. :D:rolleyes:

"mongols" where did I hear this before? Oh yes it was Goebbels when he was urging Germans to make a last stand as the Russians rapists, criminals, killers, half-animals were approaching Berlin.
    I see where you're coming from Dr RecordStraight.

fixed your post :rolleyes:

"Women by there nature are not exceptional chess players,they are not great fighters"
    "like a cancer,Putin needs to be cut out"
    "Putin is like Al Capone"
    "no one is safe"
    For a guy who seemed so methodical throughout his life,i guess public life never suited him.He's a not so entertaining version of Joe Biden put I agree with "Obama is weak and should resign" policy.

Except the very first of Kasparov's comments the rest is true. Putin is a cancer and will be cut out sooner than later. And he will be. :D

• Advertisement

When you say 'fascists', you mean the democratically elected moderate government?

Ok. Let's call the Russians 'Mongols' if we are just making stuff up and repeating Russian Mongol propaganda for the hard of thinking.

Come on now, RS..democratically elected moderate government? Was an election held countrywide?

How did this government come into power and if it was so democratically elected then why is most of the country fighting it?

Call me naive but if the government of Kiev took power after a nationwide democratic vote then would it not stand to reason that everyone in the country would be fairly happy with the governing party right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

When you say 'fascists', you mean the democratically elected moderate government?.

Haha.. Are you for real? I suppose Elvis announced his comeback tour too, did he? Even by highly corrupt Ukrainian standards it would be a long stretch to claim that the government there is democratically elected, how many countries can hold free and fair elections in the middle of a civil war? Moderate? Ha.. That's funny. You should be on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

pcardin wrote: »
    Fascist, Nazi, fascist, Nazi...you will never get these words out of vatniki minds. They've been calling anyone else in the world in these words since 1941, using as a label to label everyone who thinks different to themselves. Words they use with passion, words that are stuck in their mongoloid brain fed with 40% alcohol, words that Russian soldiers were shouting at all women they raped on the way to Berlin, all the children they killed. It's pointless to argue with them. Vatnik is vatnik, it goes from one generation to next. :D:rolleyes:

Reported.

Come on now, RS..democratically elected moderate government? Was an election held countrywide?

How did this government come into power and if it was so democratically elected then why is most of the country fighting it?

In a country with a population of 49 million people .
    of which 30,000 so called rebels made up of Russian and others .
    that hardly equates to the whole country fighting now does it not by a long very long way .
    Now explain this how did successive pro russian puppet governments get elected when they on represented less that 13% percent of population .
    So either the other 75% of Ukrainians didn't vote ever or there was massive corruption to keep a minority representive government in power for so long

Haha.. Are you for real? I suppose Elvis announced his comeback tour too, did he? Even by highly corrupt Ukrainian standards it would be a long stretch to claim that the government there is democratically elected, how many countries can hold free and fair elections in the middle of a civil war? Moderate? Ha.. That's funny. You should be on stage.
    Are you for real? The reason they couln'td hold elections in the East - which may have gone a long way to resolving the problems - was because the glorious rebels prevented it at gunpoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Are you for real? The reason they couln'td hold elections in the East - which may have gone a long way to resolving the problems - was because the glorious rebels prevented it at gunpoint.

But don't forget, the Crimean vote was totally legit :D

obplayer wrote: »
    Reported.

Don't like the truth, huh? You can glorify your nations 'victories' without hesitation, but when it comes to crime commited then you turn your back, nothing to answer or comment? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

Yes yes,I also hear that the rebels are responsible for the exceptionally cold winter this year.....

Yes yes,I also hear that the rebels are responsible for the exceptionally cold winter this year.....

Doesn't help blowing up the gas mains ,
    But hey now russia has to keep an extra 5 million warm and nobody's paying for it while the russian economy is in free fall

Gatling wrote: »
    Going by Janes Defence figures it's 20,000 russian military forces in eastern Ukraine
    30,000 illegally armed militias/rebels in eastern Ukraine
    30,000 in russian military forces in Crimea
    55,000 russian forces on the Ukrainian border

But yet couldn't defeat the unprepared poorly equipped Ukrainian forces

So actually not a single Russian soldier in Eastern Ukraine then?

• Advertisement

So actually not a single Russian soldier in Eastern Ukraine then?

20,000 soldier russian soldiers at that

Wonder where these supposed 1 million people went to no refugee camps no temporary shelters .
    Endless convoys
    Medical aid posts

1 million people just up and left went to mother Russia and then ??????

You would think the shills and the kremlin would be all over the media with this but nothing .

Seems pretty clear if you got off your arse and did some investigating instead of just parrotting cliches and slogans.

The numbers vary quite significantly but they are still into the 100's of thousands:

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-great-exodus-ukraines-refugees-flee-russia-12181

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/22/ukraine-refugees-home-internally-displaced-people-war-east-russia

http://news.sky.com/story/1360044/ukrainian-refugees-flee-to-russian-arctic

Here's the Russian foreign minister claiming half a million back in July.

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/171988-east-ukraine-negotiating-table/

God knows what imaginary figure they are working from these days, when they aren't assassinating critical journalists and framing opposition figures.

Well, this journalist said 730,000 back in October:

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=12212

The UN says that 317,000 have applied for residence permits in Russia:

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=49533#.VP2O0eFQGu4

But that's just applications for residency. Thousands more will actually want to go back home.

Or is the LA Times a respected enough rag for you? They actually source the UNHCR as putting the figure at 814,000:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-ukraine-refugees-20140913-story.html#page=1

So maybe the Russian foreign minister WASN'T lying as you seem to so blithely claim.

20,000 soldier russian soldiers at that

Where does it say 20,000 Russian soldiers in East Ukraine and where is the evidence?

Seems pretty clear if you got off your arse and did some investigating instead of just parrotting cliches and slogans.

The numbers vary quite significantly but they are still into the 100's of thousands:

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-great-exodus-ukraines-refugees-flee-russia-12181

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/22/ukraine-refugees-home-internally-displaced-people-war-east-russia

Looks like your all scrambled there egg

Where does it say 20,000 Russian soldiers in East Ukraine and where is the evidence?

Janes Defence figures

One of the most respected military sources in the world .

But hey shills can't handle actual facts

This poor woman and her family forced from home by bandits and terrorists

"Nagiba went back to Donetsk last week to visit her elderly parents, whose home in the Petrovsky district is next to the frontline. “At the end of their street is a Grad rocket launcher. You can see the rebels firing not far from their house. It’s terrorist tactics.” She added: “My parents are afraid of the militias. They want everything to finish so they can live peacefully.”

She sees little prospect that her family will ever be able to go back. Crossing into Donetsk – now run by the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic (DNR) – was a terrifying experience, she said. “I was on a bus. Armed soldiers dragged all the young men out. I thought they were going to shoot them. I left by train. At the station I saw a Russian tank. There were 20 militants, happy, sitting on it.”

Ukrainian fleeing and forced to flee to the country who's actually doing the shooting and attacking awful stuff all together.

Some 233,000 have left for Russia, Russia’s migration service says, with smaller numbers moving to other neighbouring states, including Belarus and Poland.

233,000 a very long way short of 1 million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

Doesn't help blowing up the gas mains ,
    But hey now russia has to keep an extra 5 million warm and nobody's paying for it while the russian economy is in free fall

You obviously don't research anything,its clear from you postings.Only two weeks ago the Russian prime minister ordered Gazprom to supply the region's of Donetsk and Lugansk.This is in response to the kiev regime cutting of supply to all the people,young and old.The work of fascist and a war crime in my book.

You obviously don't research anything,its clear from you postings.Only two weeks ago the Russian prime minister ordered Gazprom to supply the region's of Donetsk and Lugansk.This is in response to the kiev regime cutting of supply to all the people,young and old.The work of fascist and a war crime in my book.

No

• Advertisement

Looks like your all scrambled there egg

Is that your answer? You state there is no evidence of hundreds of thousands of refugees from Ukraine in Russia and when presented with it you give that response?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement