Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Gatling wrote: »
    So 12 months of propaganda drivel and wacky loony tunes conspiracy theories .

and yet now czar Vlad had come out and said he annexed Crimea himself the shills are still going on and on about some conspiracy theories .
    from cuba ,Iraq ,
    God only knows what's next

We're talking about Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine here and your bullshit claims that the Russians have invaded. Changing the subject from the return of Crimea to Russia, to the farcical claims that Russia have invaded Eastern Ukraine isn't going to wash, pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

Egginacup wrote: »
    We're talking about Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine here and your bullshit claims that the Russians have invaded. Changing the subject from the return of Crimea to Russia, to the farcical claims that Russia have invaded Eastern Ukraine isn't going to wash, pal
    TRUST PUTIN! TRUST RUSSIA! AMERICAN CONSPIRACY! CIA!

(until a year later Putin tells the press that he was lying all along - embarrassing for his dupes)

There was 'no proof' and constant Russian denials that there were any Russian troops in Crimea too. Or have you forgotten?

We're not talking about Crimea. Stop changing the subject. You stated that there is evidence of a Russian invasion of Eastern Ukraine. Where is it? Provide it please.

Here's somebody making fun of the claims that Russian soldiers invaded Crimea. Who could have been so blind, I wonder? So willfully blind?
    Let's not forget that Russia "invaded" and gobbled up Crimea :pac:

Russia also "invaded" Georgia even though that chimp in charge of Georgia attacked South Ossetia :pac:

It's :pac: able

Oh wait, it was you a few months ago. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Clean up in Isle 4 .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

worded wrote: »
    He reclaimed oil and gas from greedy foreigners back into the state hands, where resources for every country should be. How he did it was more cunning than a fox, but he did it.

Also fills his own pockets with his company getting state contracts.

Looks like someone is all upset .

wonder if Putin's public statement has thrown the shills .
    Who for best part of a year we're claiming ukraine was a cia conspiracy to defame Vladimir putin .

You stated that there were 20,000 Russian troops in East Ukraine. I asked you if you could provide proof of this and you said you couldn't. You just shouted and shouted and when asked to back up your assertions you meekly said that you couldn't.

Gatling, don't address me directly again please. Stick to making adolescent comments on the sidelines and playing circus clown to the crowd but don't engage me again. Thank you very much.

You stated that there were 20,000 Russian troops in East Ukraine. I asked you if you could provide proof of this and you said you couldn't. You just shouted and shouted and when asked to back up your assertions you meekly said that you couldn't.

Gatling, don't address me directly again please. Stick to making adolescent comments on the sidelines and playing circus clown to the crowd but don't engage me again. Thank you very much.
    Somebody is cross.

Somebody who was duped by Putin over the Ukraine is very cross indeed. Egg on face, more like. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Elmer's right.

We should lay off global powers who admittedly plan the conquest of weaker neighbours!....

Christ on a bike.
    The stink of apologist hypocrisy around you is incredible!
    YOU of all people accusing me of hypocrisy! :confused:
    Look what your precious and sanctimonious yanks have done to "weaker" countries. Where do I even start? The genocide of East Timor supported by the US, the disappeared in Chile and Argentina, now Libya. I could go on all day.
    Hypocrisy eh?

Game over the bs you polluted for the 12 months has left you with egg all over your face .
    Zero credibility .
    All we had to do was sit here watch the shill make fools of themselfs

• Advertisement

It must be so embarrassing for the pro-Putin shills to have the man admit that he managed to fool them while everyone else could see the truth.

Game over the bs you polluted for the 12 months has left you with egg all over your face .
    Zero credibility .
    All we had to do was sit here watch the shill make fools of themselfs
    Credibility! Its you and your ilk who take this amateurish "evidence" seriously.
    http://aco.nato.int/new-satellite-imagery-exposes-russian-combat-troops-inside-ukraine.aspx
    Take note that NATO have to use a private company called Digital Globe rather than a spy satellite :D

Elmer, if I look back on your old posts will I find that you were one of the dupes who believed Putin didn't send troops into Crimea?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Putin has just awarded an "Order of Honour" medal to Ramzan Kadyrov, who hailed Nemtsov's murderer(s) as "patriots of Russia". Andrei Lugovoi (suspected of involvement in the murder of Alexander Litvinenko) also received a medal for "Services to the Fatherland".

Telegraph article

Credibility! Its you and your ilk who take this amateurish "evidence" seriously.
    http://aco.nato.int/new-satellite-imagery-exposes-russian-combat-troops-inside-ukraine.aspx
    Take note that NATO have to use a private company called Digital Globe rather than a spy satellite :D

May I suggest professional help

This was posted on the politics forum now how do you annex a state force the people to vote under armed threats by foreign invaders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭pcardin

Putin has just awarded an "Order of Honour" medal to Ramzan Kadyrov, who hailed Nemtsov's murderer(s) as "patriots of Russia". Andrei Lugovoi (suspected of involvement in the murder of Alexander Litvinenko) also received a medal for "Services to the Fatherland".

Telegraph article

Common practice there. Stalin used to do the same. Hitler also was handing out Iron Crosses to the left and right when knew the death is close. Could there be any parallels? :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Look what your precious and sanctimonious yanks have done to "weaker" countries. Where do I even start? The genocide of East Timor supported by the US, the disappeared in Chile and Argentina, now Libya. I could go on all day.
    Hypocrisy eh?

Its a combination of amusing and pitiful, your lack of understanding of what "hypocracy" actually means!

You accuse me of supporting US invasions?
    I ask you to quote these posts....

However, you rail against same yet support Tzar Shirtless's invasions of Ukraine.

Hypocrisy..... a simple word that has befuddled you.

As I said, quote my support for US invasions please. (A feeble & futile effort of whataboutery though it is)..... Be a man & back yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭pcardin

Hypocrisy eh?

Erm, I think the list of what red piderasi did is miles longer of what yanks did. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Look what your precious and sanctimonious yanks have done to "weaker" countries.

ha ha ha ha!

Caught in a lie so start insulting the americans again huh?

:D

• Advertisement

InTheTrees wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha!

Caught in a lie so start insulting the americans again huh?

:D
    You couldn't make this stuff up, could you? Must be so embarrassing when the guy you spent the last year believing and defending earnestly comes out and admits guilt.

Its a combination of amusing and pitiful, your lack of understanding of what "hypocracy" actually means!

However, you rail against same yet support Tzar Shirtless's invasions of Ukraine.

As I said, quote my support for US invasions please. (A feeble & futile effort of whataboutery though it is)..... Be a man & back yourself.
    Hypocrisy according to my Oxford dictionary is double standards.
    You don't seem to notice or even care that the hundreds of thousands of civilians maimed and killed this century was NOT done Putin or any other Russian leader. The crimes against civilians like the destruction of water and sewage treatment plants was not done by Putin.
    As far as I'm concerned your understanding of International Law is somewhat befuddled.

Hypocrisy according to my Oxford dictionary is double standards.

Quote my support for US invasions Elmer.

Come on....
    Put up or shut up.

Quote my support for US invasions Elmer.

Come on....
    Put up or shut up.
    But...if you object to Russian imperialism, you have to support US militarism...right? Right??

You're not going to tell me you can disapprove of BOTH?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

You don't seem to notice or even care that the hundreds of thousands of civilians maimed and killed this century was NOT done Putin or any other Russian leader.

Really grasping at straws now?

So now we should appreciate Vlad because he's not responsible for all the murders this century just some of them?

:P

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Really grasping at straws now?

So now we should appreciate Vlad because he's not responsible for all the murders this century just some of them?

:P
    you and bojack too conveniently omitted the International Law bit from my post?
    I've never heard of a million dead in Iraq described as "grasping at straws" - fair play to ya!

you and bojack too conveniently omitted the International Law bit from my post?
    I've never heard of a million dead in Iraq described as "grasping at straws" - fair play to ya!

So, where are my posts bigging-up Iraq 2003?

Tick-tock Elmer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭circadian

I fail to see how someone questioning Putins policies somehow means they support US invasions etc by proxy.

circadian wrote: »
    I fail to see how someone questioning Putins policies somehow means they support US invasions etc by proxy.

I know.

But in Elmer's skewed world, dissent from liar Putin, makes you a US imperialist.

Him & Eggy are on shakey ground now that Czar Vlad has pulled the rug out from under them.

• Advertisement

It must be so embarrassing for the pro-Putin shills to have the man admit that he managed to fool them while everyone else could see the truth.

Are you soft in the head or something? What the hell are you talking about? Do you have a clue what you're on about?

Nobody is disputing that there was and currently are Russian troops in CRIMEA. Russian troops have been there for years under a joint agreement with Kiev.

Why are you bringing up Crimea? We're talking here about your bullshit claims that Russia have invaded East Ukraine.

Stay on topic or else stay quiet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement