Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

WakeUp wrote: »
    how can you support both?...arming Ukraine will not lead to a peaceful resolution to what is going on or has happened.

Are you pulling the pish?
    arming the Ukeraine won't suddenly have them invading Mother Russia, but allows them defend themselves. Also comrade Putin might not be so quick to flex his muscle if he knew he would get a beat down.
    Let the diplomatic efforts continue, we all want "peace in our time"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

German/French peace talks.

Your turn..... Would you not prefer Russian forces withdraw to their own country & leave Ukraine alone?

I dont give a sh1t about Russia, Ukraine or the Americans. I do however care about us ( Europe ) and the possibility of a massive big war because of what is going on kicking off in Europe and elsewhere. which is what might happen if certain Americans manage to out manoeuvre the Germans and get their way. yep Id prefer if none of this happened or was happening and the rebels gave up and the Russians handed back Crimea. but it is happening. and the rebels and Russians arent going to do either by way of military escalation. it isnt the answer it will only make things a million times worse.

doesnt matter what the Ukrainian nations wants...

QED
    Putinbot drops trousers and exposes himself

Are you pulling the pish?
    arming the Ukeraine won't suddenly have them invading Mother Russia, but allows them defend themselves. Also comrade Putin might not be so quick to flex his muscle if he knew he would get a beat down.
    Let the diplomatic efforts continue, we all want "peace in our time"...

and who is going to beat them down the Ukrainian army? are you joking me or what. arm the Ukrainians and countless people are going to die. is that what you want? because if you give them weapons they will go on the offensive. and it will be the end of any attempts at bringing about a diplomatic solution to the situation.

QED
    Putinbot drops trousers and exposes himself

excuse me, I find the term "putinbot" highly offensive. its Mr. Putinbot to you get it phuckin right will you please. because "feelings" have any place in international relations. hmmmm. in the land of fairies and unicorns maybe.

• Advertisement

excuse me, I find the term "putinbot" highly offensive. its Mr. Putinbot to you get it phuckin right will you please. because "feelings" have any place in international relations. hmmmm. in the land of fairies and unicorns maybe.

Glad you mentioned the fairies, now we know who you're away with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Peace without capitulation is the best objective.

Would you not prefer Russian forces withdraw back to their own county?
    The (ethnic) Russian forces are born and bred in eastern Ukraine, they are in their own country and are not going to be ethnically cleansed by the Kiev ultra nationalist gangs!

Glad you mentioned the fairies, now we know who you're away with

:D huh, how many of their are you Roger who am I talking to here..Lucy? and Im the one away with the fairies. phuckin lol :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

thats a no brainer really Ukraine should never be allowed anywhere near the EU or Nato why would we want anything to do with them .can you elaborate on this a little for me though?.. the Germans and French are acting in their own interests as you say what interests are these?.. so where do you stand Gatling do you support their efforts at finding a diplomatic solution or are you in favour of American calls to arm the Ukrainians?....

What's this 'allowed' faeces?

cnocbui wrote: »
    What's this 'allowed' faeces?

allowed, welcome, wanted, desired, whatever..whats the problem?...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

allowed, welcome, wanted, desired, whatever..whats the problem?...

English isn't your first language, is it? :cool:

cnocbui wrote: »
    English isn't your first language, is it? :cool:

I mean really is that all you got. you still havent answered my question though...do you support German lead efforts to find a diplomatic solution to what is happening or do you support American calls to arm Ukraine and escalate the conflict?...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 969 ✭✭✭JacquesDeLad

The (ethnic) Russian forces are born and bred in eastern Ukraine,

So they're a sleeper network like the Islamists who launch attacks in European cities.

That's not going to make Russian communities abroad very popular.

How does everything Putin states as his intention backfire so badly?

He says he wants to defend the rights of ethnic Russians outside Russia's borders and instead he demonises them around the World, probably increasing the risk of discrimination or attacks against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I mean really is that all you got. you still havent answered my question though...do you support German lead efforts to find a diplomatic solution to what is happening or do you support American calls to arm Ukraine and escalate the conflict?...

What does it matter you obviously don't want anything other than to see ukraine enslaved by the Russians and putins cohorts .

You don't want diplomacy you want a I told you all not to mess mother Russia moment

Gatling wrote: »
    What does it matter you obviously don't want anything other than to see ukraine enslaved by the Russians and putins cohorts .

You don't want diplomacy you want a I told you all not to mess mother Russia moment

are you consulting those tea leaves again Gatling which type are more conducive to your seer like superpowers Barrys or Lyons? Id like a shot at that any advice will be much appreciated. how do you know I want to see Ukraine "enslaved"? or that I dont want diplomacy to resolve it. am I the one calling for escalation or the Natowarriors to swoop in and start dishing out the whooya? and what is a not to mess with mother Russia moment? what is that...

:D huh, how many of their are you Roger who am I talking to here..Lucy? and Im the one away with the fairies. phuckin lol :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D

"there"

Run along now, the grown-ups are going to have a serious postprandial discussion on European politics.

"there"

Run along now, the grown-ups are going to have a serious postprandial discussion on European politics.

:D so who am I talking to now is that you Roger? is that all you got. you guys :pac: now about this "we know"...you were saying....

:D so who am I talking to now is that you Roger? is that all you got. you guys :pac: now about this "we know"...you were saying....

So whats the provenance of the madness; that if the US provides weapons to Ukraine, the place will descend into Armageddon?

are you consulting those tea leaves again Gatling which type are more conducive to your seer like superpowers Barrys or Lyons? Id like a shot at that any advice will be much appreciated. how do you know I want to see Ukraine "enslaved"? or that I dont want diplomacy to resolve it. am I the one calling for escalation or the Natowarriors to swoop in and start dishing out the whooya? and what is a not to mess with mother Russia moment? what is that...

All your answers are moar wore yeahhhhh Nato keyboard warriors.

Face it like the other bots,shills wannabes
    you have no answers ,
    Absolutely nothing to offer

I don't

I don't

I don't

IT DOESN'T MATTER what you want .

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

I dont give a sh1t about Russia, Ukraine or the Americans. I do however care about us ( Europe ) and the possibility of a massive big war because of what is going on kicking off in Europe and elsewhere. which is what might happen if certain Americans manage to out manoeuvre the Germans and get their way. yep Id prefer if none of this happened or was happening and the rebels gave up and the Russians handed back Crimea. but it is happening. and the rebels and Russians arent going to do either by way of military escalation. it isnt the answer it will only make things a million times worse.

If you were the leader of Russia, a country that the neocons are hellbent on destroying and have said as much, would you simply let them by just giving them your southern fleet naval base?

• Advertisement

So whats the provenance of the madness; that if the US provides weapons to Ukraine, the place will descend into Armageddon?

wait a second, before we continue who am I talking too am I talking directly to you? or another you. and if so please identify yourself. or if you are the spokesperson for your "gang" in the interest of transparency its only right you state as much. and identify your gang...

Egginacup wrote: »
    If you were the leader of Russia, a country that the neocons are hellbent on destroying and have said as much, would you simply let them by just giving them your southern fleet naval base?

Are there Russian army troops in Ukraine?

Gatling wrote: »
    All your answers are moar wore yeahhhhh Nato keyboard warriors.

Face it like the other bots,shills wannabes
    you have no answers ,
    Absolutely nothing to offer

I don't

I don't

I don't

IT DOESN'T MATTER what you want .

what are you talking about here? thats a bit of a ramble. clearly Im a thorn in the side of the boards.ie moar war phuck yeah war council/spunkfest. but I think Ill stick around if thats alright with you. you dont you dont you dont..what exactly?...

wait a second, before we continue who am I talking too am I talking directly to you? or another you. and if so please identify yourself. or if you are the spokesperson for your "gang" in the interest of transparency its only right you state as much. and identify your gang...

We're a collective.

Egginacup wrote: »

Russia annexed Crimea. there is no right or wrong from their point of view. but that is what they did. I know how important that naval base is to the Russians it doesnt make it right what they did but it doesnt surprise me either that they did so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Why is Ukraine excluded from the 'us Europeans' that certain posters are worried about?

To the best of my knowledge many Ukrainians always looked West, thinking of themselves as European.

We're a collective.

well that much is obvious isnt it.

well that much is obvious isnt it.

apparently it wasn't

apparently it wasn't

clearly it was..but you still havent named your gang/alter egos which is what Im interested in..you said "we know" who is we?....

• Advertisement

I clearly don't know what I'm talking about here thats a bit of honesty . clearly Im wrong on boards.ie phuck phuck phuck yeah spunkfest for me and fellobots ,I think Ill stick one dont you dont you dont ... finish so soon it's my turn

That's not legal in russia is it ........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement