Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I wonder if Vlad got a taste of his own medicine...or should I say radioactive tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I wonder if Vlad got a taste of his own medicine...or should I say radioactive tea?

It would be poetic justice .

Sure he's only got 40 + million enemies and that's just in ukraine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭RecordStraight

On Sunday Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on Putin’s whereabouts or health, saying only “the topic is closed”. He added that on Sunday night Putin would watch a new state television documentary about the annexation of Crimea. The trailer has revealed that in the film Putin says plans to take Crimea were launched after the ousting of the Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych, and were not just a response to a local referendum, as the Kremlin has claimed in the past.
    They always tell the truth - but only after lying first.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/15/vladimir-putins-mystery-disappearance-seems-to-have-been-flu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Journalism is dead, rest in peace!
    There was a time when the Guardian was a good newspaper that offered an alternative opinion and actually encouraged it readers to think for themselves and make up their own minds, now all they can offer is tabloid s***e like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

fire in or close to the kremlin now :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

nokia69 wrote: »
    fire in or close to the kremlin now :eek:

Link... have searched.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

The fire is at Novodevichy monastery about five miles from the Kremlin apparently.

Journalism is dead, rest in peace!
    There was a time when the Guardian was a good newspaper that offered an alternative opinion and actually encouraged it readers to think for themselves and make up their own minds, now all they can offer is tabloid s***e like this.
    So that documentary doesn't exist? That's easily enough proved - away you go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

Putin doing well donot worry about him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

Stechkin wrote: »
    Putin doing well donot worry about him

From the horses mouth. I'm gonna sleep easy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Stechkin

From the horses mouth. I'm gonna sleep easy now.

Good night but Putim never sleep =D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Does he have aids?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

gandalf wrote: »
    Does he have aids?

I read it was botched botox?

gandalf wrote: »
    Does he have aids?

he has the bad AIDS

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Kirby42

Pah, Putin's not dead he just has the fluPah, Putin's not dead he just has the flu! That's the trouble with Cold Wars!! That's the trouble with Cold Wars!

InTheTrees wrote: »
    I read it was botched botox?
    Aids in the botox? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Kirby42

Kirby42 wrote: »
    Pah, Putin's not dead he just has the fluPah, Putin's not dead he just has the flu! That's the trouble with Cold Wars!! That's the trouble with Cold Wars!

I didn't mean to double that. The Kremlin has taken control of my PC. Send help.

Kirby42 wrote: »
    I didn't mean to double that. The Kremlin has taken control of my PC. Send help.
    There will be two suited men wearing dark glasses at your door momentarily. They will help you if you let them in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Why cant the guy just have some quiet time without it becoming such a big deal?

It's really not anyone's business what he gets up to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Desolation Of Smug

His Great great Grandfather Ras was some boyo too.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Anyway, isn't it time to open the discussion about MH-17 again and ask why after 8 months the DNI have not altered or even updated their assessment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Easy to talk about what he would have done a year down the line.

I'm sure he wouldn't have moved on Crimea staring down the barrel of NATO*

*they've intervened in this scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

Easy to talk about what he would have done a year down the line.

I'm sure he wouldn't have moved on Crimea staring down the barrel of NATO*

*they've intervened in this scenario.

Not sure if that impotent bunch in NATO would even dare call Vlad's bluff.Maybe Obama could draw another red line perhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Putin and Berlusconi are best pals. That pretty well says it all.

A nuclear exchange between Russia and the US would be the end for everyone,

so Putin has gone on record suggesting he considered ending human civilisation because he wanted annex part of another country.

He makes George Dubya Bush look smart.

Do we have a source for Putin stating that he would use nuclear warfare to annex The Crimea?

Anyway,

When can we expect any kind of developments regarding MH-17?

It's been 8...9 months now and still there are no updates...not even redress regarding the initial ironclad accusations that the Russians were responsible.

In fact the initial Director of National Intelligence assessment has not even been updated or addresses since July 22, 2014, despite the fact that not only US intelligence has contradicted and in fact refuted any existence of Russian involvement as have the German BND security service.

SO....it's nearly 9 months now since the plane was shot down and the DNI have not updated a single part of their assessment.

Leaving all this aside.....when can we expect Crimea to allow McDonalds back in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Egginacup wrote: »
    Anyway,

Smooth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Egginacup wrote: »
    Anyway, isn't it time to open the discussion about MH-17 again and ask why after 8 months the DNI have not altered or even updated their assessment.

July you'll have to scrape the egg off

It's a 12 month investigation .

We all know the truth already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement